Google+

LukeSnyder

Gold Member
Hey everyone, I've recently joined Google+, and in my short time so far, I rather like what I see. The simple "drag-and-drop" style of group management makes it pretty easy to control who sees what, and adding someone to one of your circles is the actual method for connecting. This means you will never add someone on Google+ and accidentally forget to put them in a group, you're required to do so.

If you have a Google+ account, feel free to connect with me!

I don't generally use Social Networking sites, but Google+ looks pretty good. Facebook made the same mistake that MySpace made with bloated features and overly complicated information management systems. I got rid of my account ages ago. Google+ mustn't make this same mistake.

I don't generally use Social Networking sites, but Google+ looks pretty good. Facebook made the same mistake that MySpace made with bloated features and overly complicated information management systems. I got rid of my account ages ago. Google+ mustn't make this same mistake.

I agree, Google+ has an extremely simple and intuitive interface for the most part, but it still appears to maintain almost all of the power. In fact, because the management tools are so good, I think its going to be a more powerful tool. It makes it painless to manage a public and private profile from the same account, which is great! Thats a frustrating and time consuming process on Facebook, although I still do it.

Google+ Huddle is great also. Video conferencing with up to 10 participants.

I am an avid user of Facebook, Twitter. Foursquare, LinkedIn, YouTube and anything else I can get my hands on. I have to say, though, that I just don't see much use for Google+ at the moment. I've had an account for months and I haven't done much with it.

First it is almost instant messaging. Second unlike twitter, there is no 140 letter max to worry about, and you have more control over your circle.

Back