Does anyone play video games?

The nightmare on elm street game on the computer...

Dragon age is cool. My 2 and half year old takes the ps3 and pretends to play with me.

Pitfall.

Road rash 2

I am, also, an avid Jackyl fan, super star wars, and will CRUSH ANYONE in super street fighter alpha, or super street fighter turbo.

I am quite a fan of Samuraii Showdown, on Neo Geo.Which I believe they have released on psn as the NEoGeo pack.

Parappa the Rappa.

OR for playstation: Intelligent Cube.

The playability of the GTA series surpasses anything I've ever seen.

That, and anything Star Wars.

I'm a Contemporary Drum Major, so all I really do is drum (about 6 hours a day). When my body's too tired to go on though, I usually relax and play some games.
I'm really into old emulators right now. Old Playstation games are great, and I never go to any note taking class with out my trusty GBA emulator on my laptop!
Does that make me a terrible person...

The playability of the GTA series surpasses anything I've ever seen.

True, but I was really disappointed by GTA4. It was still fun, but the in-game mechanics just felt clunky. Personally I think they should drop the blocky angular look. It's getting dated in my opinion.

biscuit the guitar hero/rock band games are fun. nothing wrong with those.

With all the GTR/RDR fans, who is looking forward to La Noir?

Interesting concept, putting the detective back into a detective game, not just shoot outs.

la noir, on preorder. One of my favorite time periods for music/film.
I am all about it.

Rockstar can't release terrible stuff. i didn't play Bully though.

la noir, on preorder. One of my favorite time periods for music/film.
I am all about it.

Rockstar can't release terrible stuff. i didn't play Bully though.

It wasn't bad, not what it was made out to be, it is certainly a brilliant title and far from two dimensional.

I like the engines rockstar games run on. the cut scenes look like normal gameplay.

currently red dead has got me hooked.

I'm not sure if this has been started yet. But what are some of your favorite games that you like and play?

Mine are World of Warcraft, Call of Duty Black Ops, and I'm going to start God of War 3.

My favorite game series: Zelda, Resident Evil, The Elder Scrolls.

I like the Call of Duty and Bioshock series.

I'm currently playing Red Dead Redemption and Dead Rising 2.

I used to work for THQ Games as a game tester, I tested Cars2: Mater-National, Ratatouille, WALL-E, Worms 2: A Space Oddity and MX vs ATV: Untamed.

Any of the EA sports series, thats pretty much it. I actually was never into video games growing up but now at 28, I am. Go figure.

Morrowind and Half Life are my favourites. I've been disappointed by Oblivion - I don't like the enemies scaling with you. What I loved about Morrowind was that you had to really level up before you could go and explore half the map - and Oblivion missed that. I'm holding out for Skyrim!

Minecraft FTW.

Back