Where do you live / where have you lived?

Re: Where do you live?

Im from a very disturbing place....a little town in Ireland called "Dundalk"....dundalk is situated right on the border between north and south Ireland(I presume most of you know about the troubles we had over here for years?),therefore Dundalk is full of IRA people....very republican,and closed-minded people who give birth to narrow-minded,violent children,who are now my age and seem to attack me and friends who are "freaks"(we wear t-shirts saying such foreign things as "Nirvana","Led Zeppelin","Pixies" and "Thin Lizzy"oooooooh we must be total freaks...."nyah cut yer hair ya freeeeeek") like me.....Dundalk has been described,in a recent publication of a lonely planet travel guide(and there was total outrage over this)as "a charmless town"...god what an understatement!!!if i was writing that i wud have said "God stay away from here,its a total scumhole.....!

wel now i live in Dublin....I basically move from one house to the other...friends,relatives etc. Im doing photography in college.. in Temple Bar...anyone heard of there??not the worsat part of dublin!

I was born in Grantham, Licolnshire. I left England in 1996 and moved to Canada.
I visited Britain in July of 2005 to see relatives when I was fourteen. It was quite the experience.

Hey, it's TimeBandit,

I live in Plainfield Il. Here's a picture of my little house.

It's X-mas time so there's x-massy stuff up.

oh yeah that's my Jag in the drive.
img0014cr0.jpg

Hey, it's TimeBandit,

I live in Plainfield Il. Here's a picture of my little house.

It's X-mas time so there's x-massy stuff up.

oh yeah that's my Jag in the drive.
img0014cr0.jpg

little house?*sniggers*...you could fit my house into that about 30 times!!haha!

I live in Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria. I hope most of you know where Bulgaria is. We are the newest member of EU, but who cares.

I'm new to the site and live in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Stays sunny and warm here majority of the time. I play a Ludwig Classic Maple kit and will post in the gear section.

heh...

Fargo, North Dakota, Dontcha know.

It's NOTHING like the "movie" would have you believe, I'm afraid. No one talks like that unless they're over 80 years old.

Although, I lived in a suburb of Denver, CO for a couple of months and everybody I met told me I had a weird accent, like I was from canada or something. The strange thing is, I didn't think anyone in Denver had an accent...?

I grew up in South-Western Minnesota in a little town called Appleton.

new to this forum. i live on long island n.y. i grew up in hampton bays and moved to the north side of l.i. in a small town known as wading river.

also new here. I'm from Gda&#324;sk <Poland>. what a beautiful city.

I currently reside in the East Bay Area in Northern California...A small suburb city called Pittsburg about a half hour outside of San Francisco/Oakland/Berkeley...We're pretty much a freeway trip from all three of the major areas up here :)

I live in the Yukon, In whitehorse. it's in the far north of canada, well not the far north but it's still cold and miserable but i love it here, lived here my whole life. Anders.

I'm born and raised in Lancaster, the lovely desert of So Cal, 'bout an hour north of LA. Don't really like it here, especially the weather. I'm planning on going to music school in LA, and eventually moving down there (if i can afford to live in anything besides a cardboard box, sheesh!).

Back