Best metronome/drumming apps?

Acidline303

Anyone have any good suggestions for Android phones?

I'm looking for an app that allows for many different odd time signatures, lets you subdivide the measures, and maybe has customizable sounds and a sequencer.

Anyone have any good suggestions for Android phones?

I'm looking for an app that allows for many different odd time signatures, lets you subdivide the measures, and maybe has customizable sounds and a sequencer.

me too.

I'm currently searching for good iPad drum scores app, purchasing a few.

As far as metronomes, I already purchased quite a few. The first one that comes to my mind as far as your request is POLYNOME, but the great Joe Crabtree.I don't use it, but it has all the fancy polyrhythms built in plus much more.

If I remember any other, ill post.

I'm currently searching for good iPad drum scores app, purchasing a few.

As far as metronomes, I already purchased quite a few. The first one that comes to my mind as far as your request is POLYNOME, but the great Joe Crabtree.I don't use it, but it has all the fancy polyrhythms built in plus much more.

If I remember any other, ill post.

does anyone know of an equivalent for Android ?

I'm currently using an app called Tempo. It isn't free, but it's cheap and has plenty of features. Lots of time signature and subdivision options. I like it a lot.

I'm currently using an app called Tempo. It isn't free, but it's cheap and has plenty of features. Lots of time signature and subdivision options. I like it a lot.

+1

Tempo by Frozen Ape is the bomb. Excellent interface, lots of options, easy to use, perfect metronome app.

Back