GOT FREE stuff from Evans/D'Addario! Player's Circle rewards

Liaztraht

Silver Member
Been saving up some points in their Payer's circle. Mostly from string purchases, but with the purchase of my Stage Custom, and full set of heads, Got a boat load of points.

Using those, I got an EQ pad and some Rebound Active Grip sticks to try. (haven't tried the rebound or active grip, so why not both?) Shipping was free.

I don't get points sharing this way, but if you play Evans heads frequently, or use any D'Addario product, save any points and get stuff!!
https://playerscircle.daddario.com/percussion/

The package
24909923_1488819391154655_7950816835129296675_n.jpg

EQ Pad and sticks
24862315_1488819417821319_966710742183774719_n.jpg

EQ Pad. Head choice isn't right for it lol. But I will be using it in place of a shirt to absorb the basketball pinging sound.
24312851_1488819451154649_8514468095767471021_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FREE stuff from Evans/D'Addario!

From the title of the thread, I thought they were giving away free stuff for everyone. :-(

Re: FREE stuff from Evans/D'Addario!

From the title of the thread, I thought they were giving away free stuff for everyone. :-(

I wish I had things to give away :(
Anything to help the DW family.
I corrected the tittle. Sorry for the confusion!

I thought they canceled this program. Guess i was mistaken.

For a bit I think. I don't remember when I signed up. Either late last year or early this year.
I say use it while they have it!

Nice stuff. I use the EQ Pad in every kick drum I own; it provides just enough muffling and purpose.

The Activegrips are real nice. I had a pair of Portnoy and Redmond signatures and they lasted a long time with that coating and felt good to play.

Nice stuff. I use the EQ Pad in every kick drum I own; it provides just enough muffling and purpose.

The Activegrips are real nice. I had a pair of Portnoy and Redmond signatures and they lasted a long time with that coating and felt good to play.

Haven't had much time to play since getting these. 6 day work weeks are killer.

But messing with the pillow, I like it best on an unmuffled/lightly self muffled head. Currently have an Emad on my kick, but I like how it sounds without the rings and just the pillow. Good attack, some boom, then done. Like it better than just the Emad or a ps3/eq4 type head with standard muffling. Works as intended like a noise gate.

The sticks feel good on my practice pad, but this weekend I'll get to hit some skins at practice.

Back