My rudiments may suck......

bigiainw

Gold Member
... but my wife and I do produce exceptionally good babies.

Say hi to Lily, born Tuesday at 11.28am, weighing in at a fairly substancial 8lbs 15.5oz.
DSCF0532.jpg

DSCF0506-1.jpg

Congrats! she's beautiful. . I think I see a future drummer in our midst :)

Beautiful... Congratulations to you and your family!

There's no drum, cymbal or gig that can come close to matching this. Being a Dad to my daughter is the greatest gift I have ever received. I'm sure you'll find the same.

Beautiful... Congratulations to you and your family!

There's no drum, cymbal or gig that can come close to matching this. Being a Dad to my daughter is the greatest gift I have ever received. I'm sure you'll find the same.

Well, Lily is my third daughter- the others are 17 and 7 yrs so it's kinda the gift that keeps on giving. And you're right, its things like these that help you put your priorities in the right order.

Thanks for all of the kind wishes guys and girls...

Congratulations! Kids are the meaning of life.

You could name her after a rudiment and it would remind you to practice every time you saw her (you are the one who brought drumming into this :)

Ian....my most warm congradulations.You must know by now how fast the time goes by with children.I'll wager it feels just like yesterday that you had your first.Cherish the time you have with them living at home.You can never spend enough time with them,nor take enough photos.

Being a dad and not just a parent, is the toughest job in the world,and more important than ANYTHING on the planet.Cheers.:)

Steve B

Back