My new custom Anchor Drums kit!!!

drumkid88

Well, I know I take a while to post on the forum and mostly it's been from the lack of a wifi connection on my desktop, but here she is.. my new baby 24x18, 18x16, 13x9 maple/mahogony/maple in Walnut stain. all feedback is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• anchorkit.jpg
    anchorkit.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 4,452
  • anchorkit2.jpg
    anchorkit2.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 3,228
  • anchorkit3.jpg
    anchorkit3.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 1,779
Nice looking drums.

Give us some more info on Anchor Drums.

I haven't heard of them.

I've heard of this company. AMAZING looking drums...love their flair. The lugs are cool (Ego Lugs) and the wooden badges are a really nice touch.

Can you give us more detail on these? How long to build? Good quality? What type of bearing edges? It'd be WAY cool to hear some audio or see some video clips. :)

Very nice and the beautiful stained woodgrain isn't covered by spaceship sized lugs.

nice lugs dude, one of the better looking kits I've seen here.

I've seen them new on eBay and the prices seems really good! They are very classy looking drums and your kit is beautiful. Congrats!

Totally classy. Congrats. Yeah tell us how they play, how you like them, other details...

That stunning finish, combined with those attractive lugs make for a gorgeous kit. Congratulations!

Cheers!

That is freaking GORGEOUS. If they sound one millionth as good as they look, you are one lucky customer.

That's about as classy as you can get. My hat is off to you, good sir!
Sound files, please!

So I just checked out their website, and they look like a fantastic company. Great prices, selection, the works. How'd you find working with them drumkid88?

Back