what head is this? where to buy?

icebello

thanks folks in advance for your help

believe it or not the bizarrely good situation that my lover sees these resonant heads and goes 'i want to get you two of em for christmas, one for each kick' (yeah i know)

i thought i found'em on eBay but i've no brand/descritpions/anything to go on...126 pages...

Attachments

• $(KGrHqEOKowE54Bo!KH)BOn(B337ng~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqEOKowE54Bo!KH)BOn(B337ng~~60_12.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 259
  • white584.jpg
    white584.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 246
believe it or not the bizarrely good situation that my lover sees these resonant heads and goes 'i want to get you two of em for christmas, one for each kick' (yeah i know)

Have you actually heard them? There are two recent threads here on DW about them. I reckon you owe it to yourself to check them out.....the general consensus is that we here at Drummerworld reckon they look like arseholes and those that have heard them think they sound pretty much the same way. :)

http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82453&highlight=drumport

http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83461&highlight=drumport

With all due respect to your lover, unless he/she is a drummer who is experienced with them, then their opinion is just that.

I'm not sayin' don't buy the thing....but I am sayin' that your decisions on buying gear should entail more than just the opinion of your significant other.......especially if they don't play the drums.

It looks to me that the sound would have a problem finding its way out of there.

I have to hear one, the jury is still out on this one. It does look atrocious though.

Dennis

It looks to me that the sound would have a problem finding its way out of there.

I have to hear one, the jury is still out on this one. It does look atrocious though.

Dennis

That was my question in another thread on here and was shot down. So good luck. I'll stick to my Kickport

As I said why even bother? Just leave it without a res head, it'll likely sound better, especially with a bit of adaptive tuning of the batter head.

For those who really want spew holes all over the kit, the company who make this are also now working on drum ports for the tom res heads!

sorry folks didn't realize this had already been done to death

that said if drummers' boyfriends/girlfriends AREN'T drummers (would you want two in a relationship? nah i'm jus kiddin you can do whatever you like), then it is a good thing if they are supportive of something (drums) that takes a lot of space money and noise that we love.

that's all. thanks!

any way I can delete this thread? before I get stare-eyed for clogging up the in'ernet.

Back