My new C&C Drum kit

walkera1962

Hello all,

It's been a few months since I have made a post and I have bought a few more kits. This C&C kit I bought 2 weeks ago and played it on my last show. Yes sound as good as they look. Here's the specs on the drums. These are the pics from the seller, I will post some pics soon complete with hardware and cymbals:

Kit finished in cream Awabi and red Puau abalone. We are not talking about a fake wrap here. This is genuine abalone. if you think about the mother of pearl inlays on a high-end guitar, that is what the entire kit is covered in. The shells are made by keller(custom drum industry standard). These drums sound absolutely incredible. The are so versatile. You can use the woofer as compact kick for small gigs. You can tune up the toms for a vintage jazz sound or tune them down for a "boomy" rock sound. The kick and woofer combo is mind blowing. after playing with this combo it's hard to play with any other kick.
The sizes are as follows:
7x14 Snare- Red Puau with Cream Awabi stripes with Trick throw-off
7x12 Rack- Cream Awabi with Red Puau Stripes with RIMS mount
14x16 Floor-Cream Awabi with Red Puau Stripe with RIMS and legs
16x24 Kick-Cream Awabi with Red Puau Stripe with internal May Mic D112 and connection rods for woofer
8x24 Woofer-Cream Awabi with Red Puau Stripe

Alan
www.awdrums.com

Attachments

• !B2E0)YgEGk~$(KGrHqUOKiEE)TJ1vJQ2BMh!MjmKNg~~_12.jpg
    !B2E0)YgEGk~$(KGrHqUOKiEE)TJ1vJQ2BMh!MjmKNg~~_12.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2,670
  • !B2E00o!Bmk~$(KGrHqYOKj4E)hJkQJy2BMh!Msqidg~~_12.jpg
    !B2E00o!Bmk~$(KGrHqYOKj4E)hJkQJy2BMh!Msqidg~~_12.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,697
  • !B2E0u7!B2k~$(KGrHqIOKkQE)LRuWftTBMh!MdB)pw~~_12.jpg
    !B2E0u7!B2k~$(KGrHqIOKkQE)LRuWftTBMh!MdB)pw~~_12.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,589
  • !B2E0y(g!2k~$(KGrHqUOKkEE)O)o4)lBBMh!MmR0Vg~~_12.jpg
    !B2E0y(g!2k~$(KGrHqUOKkEE)O)o4)lBBMh!MmR0Vg~~_12.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 3,159
i would love this kit so much if it didn't have those red strips..still looks great :]

Stunning... Love the finish!

C&C seems to make some really tastefully done custom drums. Very classy!

Walker can you tell me if the woofer drum has two resonant heads on it or some specialty heads.

Back