Show Off your SONOR DRUMS.

Another five star classic. My first Sonor kit.

Went into look at ordering a custom DW. Saw this kit i the store and it was all over. I especially love the ebony veneer in and out as I am also a hobbiest woodworker. Yes I know, cymbal polish is on my list.

7 Piece Maccassar Ebony Five Star
Sabian Paragon 2112 set

Attachments

• Sonor1.jpg
    Sonor1.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 18,635
  • Sonor2.jpg
    Sonor2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 18,335
I believe the five star kits to be the best sounding kits made. I cannot say enough about Sonor drums. To me they are by far the best drums. I love Gretsch, Yamaha, Pearl, Slingerland etc but that Sonor sound is the cats meow.

Hey salicete:
that delite set is awsome, i love that copper snare, man, beautiful!!!!

They are Designers,not Delites, and the snare is an Artist Bronze, but thanks for the kind words nontheless.

Hi

New Sonor Force 3007’s in the Maple finish. Just got these this past Wed. and I must tell you even with the stock Remo UT heads these drums sound awesome. I hope to have better pictures in better lighting soon. The snare is the best kit drum I’ve played in this price range. Now I get to give my Gretsch Catalina Birch kit a rest. I have been 100% pleased with my Gretsch kit and everything tells me this will be true of the Sonors. The Sonor drum line has a “Tune Safe” lug design that every manufacture should offer. Yea I’m happy!

IMGP4992Change.JPG

s6001271ph8.jpg

s6001272rw4.jpg

s6001269cj3.jpg

This is my 2007 kit,
8x7, 10x8, 12x10, 14x14, 20x17,5
snares : 14x5,5 Birch, Sonor 2007; 14x6,5 Bubinga-Maple, Handmade Ezel Snare ( www.ezeldrums.com )
cymbals :
İstanbul : 12 Hihat, 20 Ride ( it's too old İstanbul's, i think 20 years old )
İstanbul Agop : 21" Traditional Jazz ride, 16" Alchemy Power Crash, 17" Alchemy Sweet Crash
İstanbul Mehmet : 10" Turk bell, 8" Splash
Masterwork ( www.masterworkcymbal.com ) : 14" Resonant China
Amedia ( www.amediacymbals.com ) : 14" Tigris hats, 10" Galata splash, 19" Custom made China ( sound like 19" K Custom Hybrid China )

And Some Pearl hardwares, DW 5002 AD3 pedal, Tama 1st Chair drum throne

Greetings from Turkey...

THIS SPACE RESERVED...
for my Birch SQ2.
4 piece Ebony outside, Scandinavian birch inside
18x20 medium bass
15x15 medium floor
12x11 thin rack tom
13x6.5 heavy snare

Another excuse to show my new Sonor Force 2007s? Why the hell not...

IMG_0906JPG.jpg

IMG_0904JPG.jpg

IMG_0899JPG.jpg

Finish: Amber fade. Note it looks a lot more red under a lot of light. They are more amberish otherwise.

I've sold a couple of snares, and the Blue Roots kit is for sale, all so that I can get an SQ2 kit this year.

I came thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssss close to buying your Blue Roots kit, was going to pick it up on a day trip to Fairfax. But my truck decided it needed rust work done on the doors instead. I'll just hang with my 3005's.

MaxG, your snares are wicked! What is the finish for the artist snare?

Last edited:
Back