24" Coated Remo Powerstroke Pro "Not Available"

Sirwill

Silver Member
I have a Remo 24" coated Powerstroke Pro that has been on back order since May. I have heard about Remos factory issue with this head, but have not heard any update on the situation. Any info would be great...

Or you could check out the EMAD ;-)

I would agree in this case (IMO they're doing you a favor in being "out of stock" on this thing).

Although I mainly use Remo, the EMAD is a lot better sounding head (in this type of model) than the Powerstroke IMO.

Another bass drum head from Evans that sounds really good (that no one mentions) is the Coated (frosted) EQ1. It would sound great on your 24.

"Another bass drum head from Evans that sounds really good (that no one mentions) is the Coated (frosted) EQ1. It would sound great on your 24."

As the batter or as the resonant?

"Another bass drum head from Evans that sounds really good (that no one mentions) is the Coated (frosted) EQ1. It would sound great on your 24."

As the batter or as the resonant?

I had it as the batter, but I've sen it as a reso too.
Looked really cool actually, and would be like any other pre-muffed reso. This one has the small vents too, which might even be a plus to some people.

I took out the extra ring it comes with. I didn't need it.

+1 on the EMAD. My bass drum is ssssickkkkkk

Back