Dear Santa...

MaryO

Platinum Member
So, just curious...if you were writing a letter to Santa, what would be on your drumming wish list to show up under your tree? Anything...sky's the limit. Here's mine:

Dear Santa,
I've been a really good little drummergirl this year and have practiced really hard and tried to break most of my bad drumming habits. Please send me the following:
1. a soundproof room all my own so I can play to my heart's content
2. All new hardware to go with my new Yamaha kit (I even bought it in your favorite color, RED!)
3. Personal lessons with Ringo
4. A band full of great musicians and friends to play along with.

That should do me for 2013, I'll save the rest for next year so you can give some cool stuff to all of the other good little drummerboys and girls, too :)

*********************************************************************************************
In all seriousness...I want to take this opportunity to thank all of my wonderful Drummerworld friends a very Merry Holiday season and I hope you get perhaps not all that you want but all that you need and are surrounded by loved ones and happiness during this time.

Love, MaryO

Dear Santa,

Pease give all the items listed by Mary to Mary...

...as I don't need anything at all :)

Merry Christmas to you Mary...

...and Merry Cristmas to all my Drummerfriends :)

Hugs

Henri

Dear Santa,

Please take away once and for all this pinched nerve in my neck/shoulder area so I can get back to playing like I used to.

Thanks.

Awww, my sweet friends, thank you for the donation of your gifts :) And Santa, please answer DrumEatDrum's letter fist....it's most important!

Dear Santa,

Could you make it so squirrels can't wear Santa hats?

I don't know about you, but when I see squirrels, the first thing I think of is Christmas. :p

Sorry Mary, but the squirrel can't compare to you in that leopard print top.

I want one of those things that hangs you by your ankles upside down. Teeter Hang Ups. Made by Roger Teeter. He has the perfect name for that product, like he was born to invent it. And he can jump a full 3 inches off the ground and click his heels together because he feels great!

Ian could use one as well, it might help unpinch that pesky nerve.

Dear Santa,

Please take away once and for all this pinched nerve in my neck/shoulder area so I can get back to playing like I used to.

Thanks.
Sorry to hear that Ian. Guess it's time to practice that foot technique ;) ;) ;)

Dear Santa,

Please let me wake up to many more scenes like this:

Merry Christmas everyone :) :) :)

Attachments

• Yogi b&w.jpg
    Yogi b&w.jpg
    701.6 KB · Views: 263
Dear Santa,

Please give a real chance to all the great musicians that frequent DrummerWorld of achieving their musical goals.

While you are at it, please make the music industry focus far more on music instead of marketing...as much for the industry business people as for the musicians and listeners.

Yours Cordially,

Otto

PS - I will leave milk, cookies and a practice pad/sticks out for you by the fireplace.

Dear Santa,

Please could I have some chops.

Thank you

and please give every member of the DW community, their families & friends a happy healthy holiday season.

Dear Santa....fix DrumeatDrums sholder,give Mary some shiny new hardware,give everybody some chops all around,let everyone reach their goal,and drop off a doggie bed and a big bag of treats at Andys house...Oh and send Larry a life size cut out of Mary in her leopard print top.,And let Jules find a supra at a garage sale for 10 bucks.

Merry Christmas to all Drummerworld.:)..Hey..its the 21st and we're all still here.

Steve B

Dear Santa,
I thought I would help you out with a gift for Leopard Print Larry....Here ya go Lar....
Merry Christmas! lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 239
Dear Santa

Could we please skip the manic pre-Xmas period where everyone seems to be rushing around with axe-murderer expressions on their faces? Pushing and shoving on the street and cutting in, honking horns and shouting abuse on the roads?

The Grinch had it right before he capitulated to peer pressure.

PS. Great pic, Mary!

Dear Santa: give me skillz

Thank you.

Ps. I also want a dw collectors Yamaha recording customs guru origins and a pack of k's and a customs as well as meinl soundcasters some Istanbuls and sabian hhx. I could also use some 2002s and a dw 9000.

Signed your favorite 10 year old.

Actually I would love some of that, but I am thankful for what I have. 95% of the world can't afford a drum set, and I have a pretty nice one. I may not have the best gear but I could have nothing and be starving to death.

Just something to think about.

Dear Santa,

You can skip me, Mary already got me what I wanted.

Mary, you continue to look terrific. Thank you for that.

Actually Santa, I need a new laptop, mine is all sticky now lol

Back