Free moongel if you know this movie

resohead

Silver Member
When I was a kid I was watching an old movie but I just remember one scene. Some men were in a hospital waiting room waiting for their wives to have their babies.

Some were smoking cigs, etc. But one guy, a nervous wreck, started drumming on everything in sight. I don't remember if he was using his hands or pencils or what. I just remember that it was very funny.

I'd love to see it again. Anyone happen to see it?

Hahaha... All I can tell you is that I have enough of them (if you mean the practice pads, not the damping helpers.) Good luck ;-)

LOL. I remember thinking at the time that this could have been a pro like Krupa for instance because it was pretty amazing tapping.

It was probably a movie from the '50's and I was very young but I remember the looks on the other actors faces as this guyed played. Very funny. I'm going to find that movie.

I hope it's as funny as I remember. Maybe I can try to contact a movie critic?

I think there's a scene similar to this in Carry On Matron.

Not sure if it's the film you're thinking of though.

I have not seen this movie I think, but I don't need to see it really, and although my wife's not having a baby, there's this guy called Henri who's drumming on everything in sight in my house all the time, really annoying isn't it? :))

Carry On Matron is too new. I put a request on Eberts site and signed up on a movie forum but can't post yet. But thanks Nuka.

Henri you're just a lunatic. :)

I know everybody here would get a kick out of this scene. I'll keep looking.

Seems like something Dick Van Dyke-ish. Something out of those late 1960s Disney movies...

Fred Astaire and Dick Van Dyke sound like strong possibilities.Off to IMDB.

Fred Astaire and Dick Van Dyke sound like strong possibilities.Off to IMDB.

Is there a scene with women giving birth to newborn babies in Mary Poppins?

Chim chiminey, Chim chiminey, Chim chim cher-ee! A sweep is as lucky, As lucky can be...

Back