Pedals with long footboards

So I have UK size 14 feet (US size 15) and they seem to have become a problem. Its probably just the pedal I am using. It is the one that came with my kit (so it isn't professional). Its very hard to actually get my feet into a comfortable position, what is a pedal with a long foot board?

Pearl Demon Drives can convert from short to long boards depending on your preference.
I have size 13 hooves as well so the longboard setting suits me fine (makes heel toe much easier as well)!

Trick bigfoot, trick dominator, axis longboards, pearl demon drive,pearl demon chain, mapex falcon, tama speed cobra,malleus, vip longboards, demonhoifs. I hoped this helped

So I have UK size 14 feet (US size 15) and they seem to have become a problem. Its probably just the pedal I am using. It is the one that came with my kit (so it isn't professional). Its very hard to actually get my feet into a comfortable position, what is a pedal with a long foot board?

Standard board length is 10"

Longboards 12"

I think the boards on my Dominators are 13" or 14". Really nice pedals, but they are difficult to try out as it's a small company. I think you'll run into similar trouble with Axis and Czarcie Kopyto (Devil's Hoof). DW is a reputed company and this new longboard pedal sounds killer. Tama's Speed Cobra should also be on your list, it's a really interesting pedal with some pro users. The Mapex is not as long as the other boards (I think), but it's definitely longer than a normal pedal with a heel plate. Pearl's Demon Drive can be converted into a long and short board and is tried and tested. Malleus is made by one of the users on this forum and I believe he said there's a try before you buy option available in the UK, so you should definitely check them out.

Back