Kick drum mounted cowbell holder

This is what I use mounted on the vertical part of the tom bracket.

DSCF1343.JPG

DSCF1342.JPG

I just put some adhesive rubber or felt tape on the bracket to protect the hoop when the thing is clamped down. Will work on any mount. Quick, easy and cheap.

Thanks. It is the only accessible place i can find on my kit. I probably have too many cymbals. :)

Pearl do the best holder I have found - rubber lined jaws - super sturdy - expensive but worth it. HTH

DW's hoop mounted cowbell holder is what I use now. Looks like a bass drum claw. Very adjustable, and VERY sturdy, reasonably priced.

LP's is very nice too, with the rubber backing on the clamp, with two grips for the rod.

The ATLAS mount will be out/in stores in August. That's gonna be about $50--not sure if that's the list or street price for it though. This will just need an L-rod, and you can put it on, & take it off real easy with the wing nut.
It's a little pricey compared to most of their other hardware, but this mount will put the CB exactly where I really want it, so I am getting at lest 1 of them.

The DW one I have is cool, but I have to use a drum key to undo the L-rod. Really, that's the only "bad" thing about it if you are giging and use a CB.

The DW is the best hoop mount I have seen. I believe there is a video of it on their website or on YouTube.

^^^^ This

+3 for the DW hoop mounted cowbell holder.
It hits all the points : not too expensive, very solid, doesn't hurt the hoop at all, very adjustable.

N

Back