Learn Funk Fills!!! PART 03 (07/12/2010)

It's good stuff, and great quality video and sound. But there are some things I would recommend to make a better instructional video.

Start the video demonstrating the full speed, so the viewer knows it's worth the time watching. If the first thing they see is simple and slow, they might think it is boring, even if it ends up being helpful, they will just turn it off.

Also, talk to us. Whether you use subtitles, title screens or speaking, explain to us the goals and process.

I really like that groove, and you have great production quality, but I think a few tweaks could make the video better overall and more people would want to watch.

Liking your videos. One thing I noticed on this one that I haven't seen on others is the color seemed to keep shifting going yellow. Other than that, I'm liking them.

I agree with the above post, would be cool to do the fill at full speed first so you can hear it, that way when you break it down it might make more sense to the listener.

Oh and is the date July 12 or is it Dec 7 (just familiar with the month coming first so Dec 7 would be 12/7/2010)

It's good stuff, and great quality video and sound. But there are some things I would recommend to make a better instructional video.

Start the video demonstrating the full speed, so the viewer knows it's worth the time watching. If the first thing they see is simple and slow, they might think it is boring, even if it ends up being helpful, they will just turn it off.

Also, talk to us. Whether you use subtitles, title screens or speaking, explain to us the goals and process.

I really like that groove, and you have great production quality, but I think a few tweaks could make the video better overall and more people would want to watch.

Ok!
Many thanks and accepted opinion for sure .... actually I do not speak English very well so I decided to do without words .... but if you check my channel I have several videos with explanations but are in Portuguese .... but since I joined the idea of showing fast and then do the steps! Wait for the next week!

thanks!

Liking your videos. One thing I noticed on this one that I haven't seen on others is the color seemed to keep shifting going yellow. Other than that, I'm liking them.

I agree with the above post, would be cool to do the fill at full speed first so you can hear it, that way when you break it down it might make more sense to the listener.

Oh and is the date July 12 or is it Dec 7 (just familiar with the month coming first so Dec 7 would be 12/7/2010)

hehe!

Konaboy actually here in Brazil is the normal order of the date this way .... I forget that there you do the opposite! Next put the date in the right order!

And thanks for the review too!

Thanks!

Excellent advice. Also, Gerson, if you are serious and look at this in a long-term view... learning better English would be a great idea. I highly suggest Pimsleur - English. I'm currently learning Pimsleur - German and it's a wonderful way to learn a foreign language. It really makes you think. I also retain the words a lot. It's expensive, so look for it at your local library and upload to your computer as mp3 files. Then start putting the lessons on your mp3 player and practice during down times. You won't learn English over night, but you can learn a little at a time. Just like drums.

Back