Craigslist - Very funny...

That was a laugh to read, I hope it is someone on this board, props to them haha.

Is there a user called BlastBeatDrummer on here?

Also if it turns out to be a serious post (doubtful I know) but it would make it so much funnier haha.

That's funny. I like that one though. It isn't boring or stupid. Really, someone might call them on that.

LOL - I have no idea what this person is talking about. :)

He wants to get paid for everything even texting

Yep, nothing like that first dance of the reception. Nice and slow, cheek to cheek, while Mr. No Dynamics plays blast beats. lol

Oh my god, I'm D Y I N G at this. "Kinse and Yeras?" "The verse? The chorus? I DON'T CARE!"

I often make jokes with blast beats with my rock band during practice. During the guitar solos, practically every measure has a blast-beat fill in it. Hey, if he can masturbate his ego, so can I!

What a great sense of humor the poster of that craigs ad had.
That was cool! It really was funny.
I can't stop laughing.

Legendary ad. I count approx. 20 members with a username pertaining to blast beats. Could be any one of them I suppose : )

Thing is that someone may very well want precisely what this guy is offering, it is quite a catchy ad and I bet he gets lots of calls; it is funny for sure and maybe even corny but so is the colour of gold.

Back