All I want for Christmas is.....

...a 24" Pearl logo head and a cowbell.

What's on your list? (something realistic please)

My arthritis to go away before I have to sell everything and quit. I need no gear

My new hi hats arrived last week and have been put away until The Day, so I'm sorted.

Mini-Madge is due home tomorrow, and Midi-Madge next week. They and Mr Madge are all I really want. Caddy, I've had lovely kids every year for the past 20 years. You're set fair, I reckon :)

I want and need nothing. Absolutely zero. I already have way more than I should and way more than I need. I have a USA Custom snare on order which is due to come in early next year and I question why did I bother. I'm sure I'll enjoy it but am also sure I don't need it.

Keeping a roof over my head, food on the table and a healthy family is really the only thing I can wish for.

A new snare drum. Maybe a set of Sonor Birch drums to accompany the snare drum?
Also for medical science to find a cure for arthritis so our Mayor can keep groovin...

Last edited:
A new wallet because mine is falling apart. A job so I have something to put in it.

the job I interviewed for to call and say I got it AND (if it's not asking too much) a nice set of band mates to play with. Haven't had any luck so far with the last request...maybe Santa can send a nice guitarist and keyboard player my way. The boyfriend is asking for the same thing so you can take care of two gifts in one, Santa! :)

"If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

If I had two wishes that I could wish for this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace.. and the second would be for $30 million a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account."

-Steve Martin
excerpt from SNL Appearance

A set of Guru Origins series in Bird's Eye Maple would be lovely.

"If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

If I had two wishes that I could wish for this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace.. and the second would be for $30 million a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account."

-Steve Martin
excerpt from SNL Appearance

Argh!!! You beat me to it!! One of my all-time favorite SNL Christmas clips.

Back to the subject... I'm hoping for a new snare. An LM402. :)

A set of Guru Origins series in Bird's Eye Maple would be lovely.

Now you come to mention it, what a splendid idea. I can't quite remember where they can be purchased, though ... Oh wait, yes I can: www.gurudrums.co.uk.

Honestly - nothing. That's because I'm getting myself presents all the time - small ones, medium ones, sometimes big ones. I have everything (and more) I need to make music and be happy. Definitely nothing special this Christmyth - sorry - Christmas.

DVDs? In abundance - not enough time to learn all that stuff (at least it seems).
Nice drumkit? Sure.
Plus some other instruments/stuff from the guitar/recording department...

In my wildest dreams a Guru kit would be super nice though! Not sure about the wood/finish, haha.

Honestly - nothing. That's because I'm getting myself presents all the time - small ones, medium ones, sometimes big ones. I have everything (and more) I need to make music and be happy. Definitely nothing special this Christmyth - sorry - Christmas.

DVDs? In abundance - not enough time to learn all that stuff (at least it seems).
Nice drumkit? Sure.
Plus some other instruments/stuff from the guitar/recording department...

In my wildest dreams a Guru kit would be super nice though! Not sure about the wood/finish, haha.

Haha I honestly thought you were going to write "For people to use the search button"

A Ludwig Black Beauty.
Oops, couldn't wait. Just got one.

Ummm, mesh heads for practice, a new stick bag, better throne, and Scrubs Seasons 6 & 7. :)

Back