Thank All the Reviewers for valuable input on my A Series Zildjian...Amazon accepted my returns$

cluckers

I want to thank everyone for their valuable/professional input & advise. After reading all the threads; I decided to contact Amazon for returns. They did accept....returning the Zildjian 19"&18" Med. Thin Crashes. I'm going with Zildjian 21" K Custom Hybrid Ride as a replacement. I hear all good reviews..plus my favorite drummer plays one; Eric Singer!
Thanks again.....JOHN

I want to thank everyone for their valuable/professional input & advise. After reading all the threads; I decided to contact Amazon for returns. They did accept....returning the Zildjian 19"&18" Med. Thin Crashes. I'm going with Zildjian 21" K Custom Hybrid Ride as a replacement. I hear all good reviews..plus my favorite drummer plays one; Eric Singer!
Thanks again.....JOHN

I missed your original post, but you will love the K Custom hybrid. I have the 20 and I have fallen in love. The bell is especially nice, and it has just the right amount of wash for use in about any situation.

I'm glad to hear it. Eric Singer is one of my favorites.

I have been making every kiss show over the years 1st row 2 times, 5th row once, 9th row once at PNC & love to watch Eric the great beat the skins....I did 3 meet & greets with the band back stage, Eric was quiet, Tommy talks a lot, Gene plays around a lot, Paul is great for a serious conversation....got several pictures with them autographed. Met Peter Criss once & got Paul to autograph my favorit Circus Magazine from 1978 with his pic center, zep/Aerosmith/Ted Nugent on cover. All my favorites$

Back