Butt Drums

I used to have a set of those and really liked them. I'm in the market for a new set.

Was posted like half a year ago, maybe longer.

Body percussion, flexibility (take/set it up everywhere you want), individual sound, countless natural finishes available, great feel, exciting to play and nice to look at - what more to dream of? Ah - you don't need a rack to set this up ;-)

Oh, sorry. I did a search but guess it was not thorough enough. I'll get you next time, search function! Next time!

Oh, sorry. I did a search but guess it was not thorough enough. I'll get you next time, search function! Next time!
No prob. I just did a search and couldn't find that thread either. Unclear thread titles make it harder (if not impossible) to find what you're specifically looking for - I guess the previous thread had a title like "You must see this!!" or "Slap it!". So even knowing that we already had a thread about that, sometimes it's hard to dig out that thread.

As was every thread with the word "endorsement", every "just started drumming" thread and every "what drum/cymbal/pedal/gel/manuscript paper should I buy" thread.

It's in the nature of a forum that there is repetition...it's no biggie.

You're right. My post was purely meant for info.
Now let's get back on topic and slap it ;-)

I still say I would like the owners of the "drums" to stand up and be recognized. I just hope none are men...

Hmmm... I wonder if I can get an endorsement?!?

Maybe it's just me, but I didn't notice any cymbals.

Back