your new DW kit?

DW kit for sale. I'm thinking 2600 for the shells, Gibraltar Rack, and a free PDP 805 Side Snare. Tell me what you're thinking (I may be willing to go lower especially if the rack is not included). If I can't get something close to what I am aiming for I'm going to donate them - so don't bother with any ridiculously low numbers!

I spent 4 hours cleaning the kit - were talking Q-tip level of detail. They look better than the day I brought them home. (Note: the pictures were taken before the cleaning) I haven't listed them yet on eBay or craigslist or any public forum.

Pictures are here. http://gallery.me.com/chris.sperandio#100040

(literally everything in that album is for sale - make an offer on anything and we'll see if we can make a deal) - I've been gifted my dad's smaller kit and I'm gonna use all his accessories as well. The snare drum in particular is a knock-out: Trick 13 RPM aluminum. Just feel free to make offers on anything; I really need to move some of this stuff.

The specs on the drums are: DW Collector's Series Finishply Black Oyster Glass drums

10" Tom - Born on 9/22/04 - C
12" Tom - Born on 2/24/04 - F#
15" Floor Tom - Born on 2/24/04 - C
16" Floor Tom - Born on 9/22/04 - A
20" Bass - Born on 2/23/04 - C#

The bass drum's smaller size is beautifully punchy and sounds like one you would hear on a studio track - also allows for lower tom mounting which was a priority of mine when I bought them.

If you're in New England or NY I may be willing to drive them to you for no charge (or we could arrange to meet!). I can't stress enough how amazing these drums are and how flawless their condition is. They've only left our music room 3 times for gigs. Make an offer!

the rug too ??? :p

20202020, my god this is stupid

the rug too ??? :p

20202020, my god this is stupid

Haha of course ;) - Seriously though, if the buyer wants the rug, he can have it free.

and were you referring to the sale or the 20 character rule when you said it was stupid? If it was the sale, and I'm doing anything rude or stupid or wrong here (I'm not the best with forum etiquette), let me know! I'd hate to be polluting the forum in any way.

Can I ask what Paiste ride that is? I see Dimensions but I can't tell the size or if it's some other specific model I don't know about since I'm unfamiliar with Paiste...

Haha of course ;) - Seriously though, if the buyer wants the rug, he can have it free.

and were you referring to the sale or the 20 character rule when you said it was stupid? If it was the sale, and I'm doing anything rude or stupid or wrong here (I'm not the best with forum etiquette), let me know! I'd hate to be polluting the forum in any way.

of course it was your sale !!!

:p jokes, nah this 20 character rule gets on my t***

Bump!

New Price: 1900 for the shells and rack and side snare.

250 will buy you an awesome 13" Trick RPM Snare that looks and sounds truly phenomenal. With DW 5000 Snare Stand Included.

Still have a Tama Iron Cobra Double, DW 5000 Single Pedal, DW 5000 HiHat Stand, Pair of 14" New Beats, Pair of 13" AAX Studio Hats, 16" A Custom Projection Crash, 14" A Thin Crash, 20" Rock Ride, 18" ZHT Fast Crash.

100 for each pair of hats, 100 for the ride, 100 for the Projection Crash, 80 for the thin Crash. 90 for the single pedal and 150 for the double pedal. Ill throw in the ZHT free to the first who buys anything.

Please get at me! I need some cash and am willing to go insanely low at this point. Just make offers!

What!?!? That's crazy. Where are you located? because i'm interested in the New Beats. What year are they? I have no money for the kit unfortunetly but I would buy them if they were like $100 :p I'm in Canada but I have a US Mailing address if that helps.

Massachusetts. Bear in mind that those prices don't include shipping but if we could keep it domestic that shouldn't be a huge issue. PM me and we can work it out.

Yeah i'm very interested. I would keep in domestic. The location of the Mailbox is in Niagara Falls (US Side) and we just go over there to "Check our Mail" ;) and head back. I sometimes will order something around like $50 and show it to them and they let me go with no customs. Usually if it's around $50 they don't care just so they don't go. Yeah you traveled for 3 hours just to check mail. I haven't every experienced a problem with Paypal going through to US buyers. I'm very interested though. I guess that new iPhone 4 will have to wait. I'll let you know withing the next couple of hours to make sure I can manage.

Last edited:
Yes i do actually. Its a Peace throne. Nothing fancy but very comfortable and solid. 30 sound reasonable?

In fact, everything but the remote hi-hat seen in pictures is for sale.

Yes that does. So the New Beats anf the throne for $130 before Shipping and does the ZHT crash offer still up? How much for the rug as well? It looks pretty cool actually lol.

Back