Playing to alcohol fuelled chicks - gig video :)

I must be one of the few that doesn't like playing for drunk people, men or women alike. It's just so boring playing for people waltzing around not knowing what they're hearing or doing.

Give me a decent paying club job any day, over a well payed gig with drunks dancing all over the place, bumping the PA's and mic's, so the saxophonist has to shove them away using his baryton sax. But whatever pays the bills. Can't be picky these days!

/rant

I must be one of the few that doesn't like playing for drunk people, men or women alike. It's just so boring playing for people waltzing around not knowing what they're hearing or doing.

Give me a decent paying club job any day, over a well payed gig with drunks dancing all over the place, bumping the PA's and mic's, so the saxophonist has to shove them away using his baryton sax. But whatever pays the bills. Can't be picky these days!

/rant
Good rant Thaardy my man! Yes, generally I agree, but some alcohol fuelled inhibition can make for some entertaining stuff ;)

Then that's what I'll give you ............. perhaps "more" in the spirit of this thread.​
Harry, you're a very very naughty boy!! :)

Very cool. There is something in the English water, you produce so many fine keyboard players. Great choice for a cover as well.
Thank you Bruce :) Yes, we're very fortunate to have our key's player. Really good ones are super hard to find. Actually, if you listen through good cans, the standout for me is our bass players choice of sub melody = love it :). I'm blessed with my band mates. They pull me up to play my best, but regretfully, I still fall short way too often.

I second this. Good thing the band sounded great, otherwise the video would have been a disapointment!!
Thanks man, & glad you liked the band clip. Sorry for the lack of debauchery on display, but I have to abide by the rules (unlike Harry eh!)

But your Q3 is doing a bang-up job - I'm wondering if the Q3HD would do any better, your video looks and sounds good.
It is the Q3HD Bo. I swapped it out last month.

The last thing I did was a lingerie thing....but having them all in lingerie, although sober, was absolutely no fun at all ;)
Yeah right! That must have been torture ;) And you got paid too? :)

Do you have any gig stories involving drunken girls in the audience? Hen parties, etc?

Well, my old industrial-metal band used to have go-go dancers on stage for certain gigs.

I seem to recall you liked that part when I posted that clip some time back. hahahaha

Then that's what I'll give you ............. perhaps "more" in the spirit of this thread.​

Harry, that avatar is so good, it actually did the trick. Thanks man...I needed that. I don't think the guys would mind if you just left it up just a little while longer...

Andy, I would have been happy seeing some female faces in the vid. When you mention alcohol fueled chicks, I thought at least we'd get to see a crowd shot or something. Your singer just doesn't send my heart a-flutter. But wow you and your band just keep sounding more polished with every new clip.

Back