Summer NAMM 2011 Photos and Video

the gayge

Hi everyone,

I recently put a slide show and several clips from this year's Summer NAMM show in Nasheville up on Drum Gear Review. Wanted to share.

Summer NAMM

Hope you guys enjoy.

Really cool stuff! I especially like the propane tank tuning concept. Wish these guys all the best. Wonder who's the fastest......?

I personally know how hard this industry can be to embracing new ideas.........:)

Thanks so much for including WFD upside down world record!

Boo

Thanks man. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who can barely use a camera. That slide show is like the top 20%, and even they look pretty bad.

Thanks Keep It Simple. The stuff at the Amedia Booth was really exciting. I've been trying to contact them for a review, but haven't had any luck yet. Are you in anyway affiliated with the company?

P.S. The kit in the video from your signature is incredible. Are you the builder? If so, hats off man. Beautiful.

Thanks Keep It Simple. The stuff at the Amedia Booth was really exciting. I've been trying to contact them for a review, but haven't had any luck yet. Are you in anyway affiliated with the company?

P.S. The kit in the video from your signature is incredible. Are you the builder? If so, hats off man. Beautiful.
For what it's worth, I'm an Amedia endorsee. I know Dom at Amedia USA, & I know he'd be delighted to get involved with a review. They really are superb cymbals. Shoot me a PM with your contact details & I'll put you guys in touch.

As for the kit. I work with Dean of Guru Drumworks. He built the kit, I designed it. It's a prototype featuring some very special construction ideas. We're working on a production version right now. It'll look very different, but will still feature some of the signature construction principals, such as ultra thin solid stave or steambent solid free floating shells. Watch this space!

Hi guys,

Site update with a look at the LP Professional Maracas that I'm sure many of you already own a pair of.

Here's the demo clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d67XhujcV38

Lots to look forward to in the future:

Alesis Control Pad
Turn It Up & Lay It Down Vol. 10 - The Test of Time
The Drumming System educational package
Dream Bliss Ride Cymbals
Istanbul Agop 26th Anniversary ride
Phattie snare
Ear Filters
Pro-Mark Tubz
and many more.

If there's anything you'd like to see reviewed, let me know.

Back