NAMM 2011 wish list

I don't know, it seems like 1/2 of what was introduced last year is just now making it's way out into stores.

I'm curious if Ludwig will offer the Element SE in additional retro colors or not.

a dw catalog with slashed prices ???

would like to see some new dw hardware always interesting, demon drive hi hat stand, erm some nice pots to go with zildjians frying pans ?

Some high quality drums at an affordable price!!!!!!!

Drums today are far more affordable than just a few years ago. I would argue that all manufactures have lines that are very high quality and inexpensive. Renowns, 3007s, Meridians, etc.

Here are a few thoughts about Gretsch:
-More configurations within the USA Custom Quick Delivery Program (e.g. allow the customer to mix and match sizes. For example, there are no one up/two down configuration even though the sizes are available in the QDP. I'm interested in a 18x22 Bass, 8x12 Tom, 14x14 Floor, 16x16 Floor.)
- More QDP color options
- Get rid of gold plated hardware

I will probably have to go with a custom order and wait the half year or so.

GJS

More sizes for the Catalina Jazz. I know it's suppose to be a small jazz kit but i would love to see a 16" floor tom and a 20" kick.

I wish I could attend NAMM first and foremost.

I'd love to be able to order DW drums online (not just eco x and performance) but all of their stuff. If they could do something like Zildjian recently did.

I'd really like to see more K brilliant cymbals from zildjian, maybe make a 20" K dark medium thin crash? Pretty please?

I wish Paiste would stop their practice of quickly discontinuing models within a series.
e.g. Signature 20" Chinas

Would love to see a Noble and Cooley Brass snare drum offered!

Tama Superstars offered in maple. The option of a virgin bass drum would be nice as well. Also I would love to see Pearl add longboards to the Eliminator.

Back