Need tab/sheet music for Killers, Somebody Told Me

pounder

I need to learn Somebody Told Me by The Killers for my band. Man, that is one busy song. It would help immensely if anyone could point me to where I could find the drum tab or sheet music for that song. I'm willing to pay, but I can't even seem to find sheet music for drums for the killers.
If I have the tab or notations it will save a lot of time, which I don't have because I've got a lot of songs to learn for some upcoming gigs.
Cheers
Pounder

Sorry Pounder, I can't help with sheet music but i can tell you the YouTube is an amazing place. My cover band has every hit Killers song in our repertoire and that one is not too hard. There are tons of good drummers showing off their cover of that song on youtube so maybe try to just watch what they do.

I myself am one to just slap a song into my computer at work and listen to it a few times but for more complicated songs, watching someone else perform it from an angle behind the kit can really help.

I hope this works for you. Otherwise, good luck getting some sheet music. Let me know how it turns out.

Back