Thought you might like to -----

That's awesome! So refreshing to see that much truth in advertising - and with a great sense of humor to boot! Rest assured that anyone responding to that ad will likely be a good fit.

If I lived closer, I would take the job for free, just to have some fun with the settings! :)

That's awesome! So does this mean I don't get to mix if I suddenly show up in your neck of the woods for a summer vacation? You should have all the no-experience guys lined up!

Wow Andy, you've put only one contact number in that advert... bad idea!!! you'll have to do anything else but answering that phone 24/7 as soon as the ad's out, have you still got time to add, or even better to change the contact number so your guitarist gets the calls? (mmmh... sweet revenge)

I don't have any of the preferencial listed for a prospectful interview, but I was a fully qualified chef, does that give me some preference? You would sound pretty bad, but on the other hands, the food will be good while on tour, what's says you... :))

Nice work, Andy :)

Hmm, the description on your poster sounds like my current caring job ...
Awe, that's not good Pol, but I know exactly where you're coming from :(

I was a fully qualified chef, does that give me some preference?
Absolutely Henri, the job's yours!

That's awesome! So does this mean I don't get to mix if I suddenly show up in your neck of the woods for a summer vacation?
If that's ok with Henri, yes!

Rest assured that anyone responding to that ad will likely be a good fit.
Good point Mike. There's no complaining about the conditions after they take the job. Something to be said for brutal honesty :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If that's ok with Henri, yes!

Didn't Bo tell you? Mo (Bo's avatar) is coming with him for the vacation, do I still have the last word on the hiring between Bo and I...err, do I still have a preferencial attribut, and Bo's better at mixing (cocktails) too... ah, choices eh?

Food for thoughts :)

Last edited:
Didn't Bo tell you? Mo (Bo's avatar) is coming with him for the vacation, do I still have the last word on the hiring between Bo and I...err, do I still have a preferencial attribut, and Bo's better at mixing (cocktails) too... ah, choices eh?

Food for thoughts :)
I seriously doubt Bo will be concentrating on the music if Mo's there. Come to think of it, nor will I. Perhaps I should take Sticks up on his offer after all. That way I could blame him for the inevitable train crash that would ensue when Mo starts dancing, just like this guy here :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeKTMYbRC0g Oooooo, the bounce :) :) :)

As for 1:52, I'm tired & can't think of anything else end of the night fill, you're easily pleased Henri :)

Considering who's dancing 2 meters in front of you, I thought it was very good, I'm sure I would have missed the transition... :)

As for the guy bouncing... he was very pleased with your drumming too, lol :)

Back