Star trek special effects: As if you'd be interested.

ANIMALBEATS

Silver Member
Just watching stat trek the next generation and some of the external shots of the enterprise are absoloutley orgasmic, that ship looks lovley. Better than voyager in my book. Bybalon 5 is being re-run here and they use cgi instead of moddle based effects as far as im aware, and they just looks pants in my book.

sad man out.,

i also thought it imperative to note that one of diana troys breasts looks bigger than the other. Also does anyone have any news about a new star trek series

On closer inspection of Troys tits, i have to agree.

It took me 4 hours and many replays, and rewinds, rulers, and measuring instruments, but at the end of the series, i really have to admit and concour one of tits is bigger than the other.

Not by much, but enough.

I also heard Hitler only had one ball, the other was so very small.

the reason the ship in the next gen looks so lush.. is because its a proper, large real life model, with real lighting, and real cameras.

Voyager is extensively a rather crap cheaply done computer generated model, done on older and cheaper hardware. As such it never really looks all the way there.

if you like the next generation enterprise.. watch the film "generations" and you see how far they pushed that model with motion picture budget lighting and cameras. It has never looked better in its entire run as it did in its last feature.

Also the next enterprise after that one, as seen in first contact (when it was a model and before they went to CG in the last couple) also looks spot on.

geek speech over

conversley the crash landing, expecialy near the end is atrocious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpZ4_N-5544

its a bit german but you get the point.

Ive always wondered why voyager is pants, i have my answer. I wish to hell the'd bring out a new series, at least babylon 5 is keeping me entertained.

Another thing about the auld Next Generation, shurley data with his vast brain could have studdied human nature quite extensivley and acted more human like insted of acting like a comuterised tool.

That would have defeated the purpose of his character. On all the Trek series, there is a character who has to study the "human condition," and try to fit in & understand people.

When I was making models for a living and hanging out with pro modellers I learned an interesting thing. The reason why the Enterprise was destroyed was because the producers were sick of paying the modeller who designed and built it royalties. So when they organised to have it done as cgi the contract was at a cheaper rate.

So I was told.

bloody hell wy yung, thats interesting, i kinda wish they would use models, perhaps the revoloution will start here............ forward men, advance!!!!!!!

And for the record, most women have one ______ larger than the other.

Well in the one picture they look lop sided, in the other they look simply massive.

Attachments

• 339489_f260.jpg
    339489_f260.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 280
  • 218604895_01f714d8d8.jpg
    218604895_01f714d8d8.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 288
In fact ooo la la, i hope this thread does'nt get too sleazy.

Attachments

• anne.jpg
    anne.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 406
  • ed92ec8691_5815884_o2.jpg
    ed92ec8691_5815884_o2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 501
  • Fantasy_Art_Nude_Erotic_Girls_Gates_McFadden_Julia_Louis_Dreyfus_Marina_Sirtis_Heather_Locklear.jpg
    Fantasy_Art_Nude_Erotic_Girls_Gates_McFadden_Julia_Louis_Dreyfus_Marina_Sirtis_Heather_Locklear.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 314
  • marina_sirtis_cleotroi.jpg
    marina_sirtis_cleotroi.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 282
  • marinasirtis.jpg
    marinasirtis.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 275
  • marina-sirtis-wallpaper-large.jpg
    marina-sirtis-wallpaper-large.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 266
If anyone cares babylon 5 is really rather good, for thoes with sky or maybe freeview, it on FX. Its just hotting up.

ps. i need a girlfreind.

Back