The best of electronic drums kit to keep learnig and practicing

JaQ

Welcome.
I want you to shared experiences and knowledge on the electronic drums that is best suited for learning and training.
I'm not talking about the fact that the acoustic drums replaced.
Rather, my point is that sometimes you can not practice on acoustic, because loud because the neighbors because someone is tired, headache, because someone is sleeping, because a small child .... and all that nonsense ;-)
in my case are all those reasons.
I live in a house like "twin" on both sides of the wall is one, small children, and so on.
I live with a 84 year old grandmother.

I have acoustic drums from Tama
I had a Roland TD-3 and TD-9KX2.
So I have some experience.
I was very pleased with it, but I think that to learn and exercise is definitely too expensive.
and especially to fulfill the tasks described by me.
So learn at home: but not limited to electronic

I noticed the Yamaha DTX400
Price .... and sound, I think that better than Roland.

I found jescze Alesis DM Lite - Even better price and it seems very similar to Dtx400.

How do you think Is the drums are suitable for learning and practicing as a complement of acoustic drums?
And do you pay extra for quality Yamaha?

How do you think Is the drums are suitable for learning and practicing as a complement of acoustic drums?
And do you pay extra for quality Yamaha?

The #1 benefit of E drums is the ability to play almost anywhere and at any time.

It's also WAY easier to play along with drumless tracks.

The transition from E to A isn't that big of a deal.

The sound from A's is very important, but being able to hit the targets at the right time is more important. If you can get a couple/few hours a day on the E kit, your overall skills will increase dramatically.

I'm a used/Roland fan

If you liked the 9KX2 why not get a 2nd hand one? It's starting to become easy to find them on Craigslist & parts like decent extra cymbals are showing up in the used sections of music stores. I think it would serve you better than a rubber pad entry level kit (my opinion).

I think you can find a good used Roland TD-10 kit for pretty cheap these days. I think the last one I saw complete with all the pads and rack was around $1300.

ok.
but kits that I gave are much cheaper, around 500$
do you really need to spend $ 1,300 to practice without problems?

after hearing some of the yamaha, I consider that it has a much better sound than Roland
such a dtx500? compare to the td-9

Back