What are you going to to be for Halloween?

I have to play a gig in costume. I was thinking a pirate.

I'm going to be a Supply Supervisor at a Large Metro Hospital.

Captain Spaulding .........20

Attachments

• imagesCAK04F3H.jpg
    imagesCAK04F3H.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 247
I have a gig on the 30th. I figure since I have the beard and long hair I'll do something easy like a Viking.

I don't put on costumes any more. However, my costuming efforts are directed towards helping my daughter put together the perfect costume. Halloween is not officially celebrated in this country; after all, this is a pagan event. Pagan events don't go over well in Islamic countries! But the UAE is a tolerant country and my daughter is going to a Halloween party. Post photos of you costumes!

GJS

House.

That's Dr. House, if you don't know him.

I don't put on costumes any more. However, my costuming efforts are directed towards helping my daughter put together the perfect costume. Halloween is not officially celebrated in this country; after all, this is a pagan event. Pagan events don't go over well in Islamic countries! But the UAE is a tolerant country and my daughter is going to a Halloween party. Post photos of you costumes!

GJS

Wow! Abu Dhabi! I keep forgetting that this forum is world wide. Gotta love the internet.

Larry, pirate is an excellent choice if you're playing. Loose fitting, comfortable. Just lose the eye patch and hook!

The girls and I were going to go as "The Runaways" then Joan Jett bailed on me to be a Gypsy (LAME!), so now I'm back to square one. Suggestions?

House.

I preferred House in his past life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT52HhtJ6kU
Great choice of Halloween costume too.

Me?.....Halloween is not really celebrated here, so I guess I'll just be me......many would argue that's scary enough. There may be the odd half-hearted attempt made, but all in all Aussies don't seem to care......must be due to the fact that there's no-one to win or lose, no money to be bet on the outcome and no medals handed out. If it were a sporting event we'd be there in the thousands.

House.

That's pretty sweet I must say. Love the show.

I'm going to be the cigar guy.

cigarguy2.jpg_20101006_09_36_45_4-283-400.imageContent

I'm going to play a gig and pretend that I am a drummer for the eve.
Im going to arrive late, Im not going to wear a shirt. Im going to wear shorts and weird thin soled shoes. Im going to get drunk, Then Im going to miss all of the stops, mess up all of the fills, and not come in on time at the beginning of each tune.

I'll dress as a geeky drum-nerd.. oh wait!
I will prank kids coming to my door though. Dress up as a scarecrow or hide in some garbage bags.

Back