Christmas has come and gone... what'd you get?

your wife brought you all that where can i find one

Haha, My wife knows that apart from her and the kids drumming is my life and as i already am lucky enough to have them the only thing to give me is drummy things!!

They were all used cymbals by the way not new!!..

Some 14" FiberSkyn heads and a Gibraltar Universal Backrest (and bought myself a George Way snare drum!)

Some 14" FiberSkyn heads and a Gibraltar Universal Backrest (and bought myself a George Way snare drum!)

Which George Way Snare did you buy? And what size. How do you like it?....I will be recieving my George Way Elkhart soon and I am super exited.

Haha, My wife knows that apart from her and the kids drumming is my life and as i already am lucky enough to have them the only thing to give me is drummy things!!

They were all used cymbals by the way not new!!..

still... new or used, they are gr8 cymbals :)

Finally bought some hihats to replace my stock pearl hi-hat cymbals... I got Paiste Alpha 14" Rock hi-hats! They sound great.

Roland Td9k
IMG_2363.JPG

IMG_2361.JPG

IMG_2362.JPG

Santa....um..errr. my wife, gave me a very nice gift certificate that I used to by these.

detailImage_1309.JPG

nice thrine jungle lrd looks very erm comfy :?

I was hoping for new gear...hmmmm

but all I got was a Ludwig T-shirt & Ludwig hat...

No snare drum......yet

Not a whole lot drumming-wise, but a set of coated emperors for my toms as well as a PS3 and diplomat hazy for my snare. Everything sounds great.

I did get some money though so I'll likely be checking out some cymbals this week.

And I scored a used 22" Zildjian ride for $125! I'll put some pics up soon.

Nothing really drum related. A Wii and a balance board, so I picked up Wii Music, which has a somewhat frustrating "drum kit" mode. I think I'll be picking up Band Hero at some point.

I did, however, get some wife credit towards my Yamaha DTXM12 with accessories.

Which George Way Snare did you buy? And what size. How do you like it?....I will be recieving my George Way Elkhart soon and I am super exited.

Got a 6.5x14 Geo Way Studio in Marine Pearl. Great woody sound and nice response. Having a bit of a problem with the snare tension knob backing up while playing, so I'm trying to figure that out... Otherwise, it's got the vintage vibe and a great sound!

Attachments

• IMG_0548.JPG
    IMG_0548.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,013
Last edited:
Back