best double bass pedal for around 200-250$

You can get a DW7002 for around $100. brand new. Great pedal.

ive found with double pedals that there are three main prices ranges...

$100 (pacific, vex, pulse, etc)
$350 (dw 5000, tama iron cobra, pearl eliminator, yamaha dfp)
$550+ (axis a2 or al2, trick dominator, dw 9000)

the point im trying to make is simple. you can easily find pedals for $200-250, but i recommend saving a little more and going for the middle range. there, you have alot more options, with a higher standard of quality. i played a $99 pacific double pedal for 4 years before getting my $350 iron cobras. they were worth every penny and are one of my favorite things about my kit.

good luck with your search,
taylor

whats the best double bass pedal i can get for around 250$ i appreciate all the help i can get

You can get a DW7002 for around $100. brand new. Great pedal.

stevo is right & wrong, you can get a DW 7002PT for around $200, brand new and for the price it's a nice, smooth & responsive pedal. I got this one and it gave me the answer I needed as if I really need a double pedal in my playing so I could eventually upgrade for a better one later.

whats the best double bass pedal i can get for around 250$ i appreciate all the help i can get

Iron Cobra Jr. (by TAMA ) double pedal set with a hard case is in
that $175 - $210. Range....
(IMO) it is pretty good and I'm very happy with it.
You should go to you local music store and give them all
a try before you purchase one. just because someone's
recommendation might Not be Your ideal pedal.

Best,
Chazz

ive found with double pedals that there are three main prices ranges...

$100 (pacific, vex, pulse, etc)
$350 (dw 5000, tama iron cobra, pearl eliminator, yamaha dfp)
$550+ (axis a2 or al2, trick dominator, dw 9000)

the point im trying to make is simple. you can easily find pedals for $200-250, but i recommend saving a little more and going for the middle range. there, you have alot more options, with a higher standard of quality. i played a $99 pacific double pedal for 4 years before getting my $350 iron cobras. they were worth every penny and are one of my favorite things about my kit.

good luck with your search,
taylor
yea i was thinking of just saving up a lil more and going with the iron cobras because im looking at the jrs right now, also what is the difference between the iron cobras and the iron cobra jrs?

Last edited:
yea i was thinking of just saving up a lil more and going with the iron cobras because im looking at the jrs right now, also what is the difference between the iron cobras and the iron cobra jrs?

The Jr have less config possibilities, are single chain and come with bigger two side plastic/felt beater. They aren't bad but aren't high-end pedal but after I saw Flo Mounier using an old pair of Pearl Powershifter P-122, the Jr can probably do the same job.

when i was shopping for mine, i thought the ICs were more sturdy than the jrs.
the weight felt like it was in the footboard as opposed to the beater.
they were faster and more sensitive than the jrs.
all of this stuff could just be price bias but that is my opinion.

Response to mind drummer: I did pay under $100 for my DW7002PT pedals brand new. I do know they can be had for over $200, depending where you go.

Response to mind drummer: I did pay under $100 for my DW7002PT pedals brand new. I do know they can be had for over $200, depending where you go.

I think the 4002's are $100. Which are also pretty good pedals for the price.

well i recently just got the Pacific Drums by DW DP602C Double Pedal its an amazing pedal and i got it for 150$ because it was the last one left on the floor but normally they are about 190$ it was my first double pedal but man it kicks butt amazing quality i love it they prob. have it at guitar center(where i got mine) if not u can order it from guitar center off there website.

Back