drum shopping

I swear it like a kid going to a candy store. We are really interested in and happy for what the other guy gets, its so funny.

AS IF you are going to return with just the hardcase. Did your wife believe that joke or is she coming with you to keep an eye on you... Oh wait, it was your wife that buys you all the stuff. Maybe she sees something that she thinks you'll like and buy it for you.
Man... the life you have..

I say we get a pool going... 20 bucks says he comes home with a cymbal.

My money is on either another snare or a whole new kit.

I'm too sane to bet any money or gear, but I also don't believe that he's gonna come home with nothing but a hardcase. Maybe another Zildjian K.

I swear it like a kid going to a candy store. We are really interested in and happy for what the other guy gets, its so funny.

All the stores less then 3 hours from me are like a kid going to an empty candy store. They never have anything I want. Its ridiculous. But today, I went over to a local store and they had the discontinued Sabian Signature Hot Ride I have been looking for. Can't get it now [I just got some new 13" groove hats], but hoping to sell some stuff and go back and get it.

I meant that he would at least come home with some sticks... lol. :-D

Yeah, I know. And I was making a joke.. and I guess both of us are having a hard time sending the correct message over the internet. I think we can at least agree that drumsword is going to buy something in addition to the cymbal case lol

Yeah, I know. And I was making a joke.. and I guess both of us are having a hard time sending the correct message over the internet. I think we can at least agree that drumsword is going to buy something in addition to the cymbal case lol

I thought you were doing a play on words. Your on!!

OK, ok........... Here's the scoop.......... I got the 22" hardcase........ 2 pair of Vic Firth 5A's. A Gibralter Rock Boom Cymbal stand and a Tama Boom cymbal stand. And there is a 17" Zildjian K custom with my name on it coming soon.

Back