Fathers day gifts?

lefty2

Platinum Member
My kids got me a real nice Promark stick bag, loaded with goodies.

081_zpsaktpr5j6.jpg
[/URL]http://[/IMG]
080_zpsqxmedy4r.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Man that's love Lefty-great gift and show of affection. My daughter's threw me and my son-in-laws Dad a Father's day party-which I was saturated with adulation and how i'm the "greatest Dad" and why-complete and utter BS but I love the sentiment and the fact they seem to think so. I've been called a lot of things in life-but "Dad" is one of my favorite and most proud -Happy Father's day.

Very nice. I use that Evans Torque key. Once you get used to it tuning takes no time. Very little tweaking when you are finished. I did six snares in about 30 minutes. Great Gifts.

Very cool.

For Father's Day, my kids almost let me take a nap.

Lefty, how cool are your kids to do that for you?

My wife, two daughters and two Golden Retrievers all chipped in with several drumming gear gift cards.

I didn't get anything drum related. I was kinda bummed about that.

But I did get a beautifully prepared steak dinner with big, thick, chewy brownies for dessert that my kids prepared for me. There's even leftovers for today!!

A visit from my shining son for a nice FD breakfast. Then I had to drive him 65 miles to the airport.

My drum teacher gave me a cascara groove to start practicing. Best gift of the day, well 2nd best after wifey's "gift" hahahaha

Thanks for all the replies. My kids are cool, especially considering who their father is. lol. My wife is my better half for sure. My kids are all grown now, and they know how much I love drumming. I remember when they left home and we all met at my oldest boys house for burgers on fathers day. I realized, hey, my wife and I didn't make the meal, and I'm getting gifts that I didn't pay for. So cool.

Thanks for all the replies. My kids are cool, especially considering who their father is. lol. My wife is my better half for sure. My kids are all grown now, and they know how much I love drumming. I remember when they left home and we all met at my oldest boys house for burgers on fathers day. I realized, hey, my wife and I didn't make the meal, and I'm getting gifts that I didn't pay for. So cool.
That is cool. Someday...

Cool! You're gonna LOVE those Tama Cymbal mate "wing-nuts."

I had two 40 foot (12 m) spruce trees removed from my yard for $225 USD!! I would have been able to knock them down, but getting rid of the logs, brush and stump would have been a major pain in the backside. Told Mrs Smoke it was the best Father's Day gift I've gotten in 36 years!! (must be getting old when I'm jazzed about paying someone so I can be lazy... Haga!)

Back