What software to use in order to combine drum track with music track

Overg

I have a music track (no drums.)
And drums track.
What is the best and easy way to edit them together?
(no Qbase please :) )

You may as well check out Audacity since its completely free and runs on all major OS's. I've never done exactly what you're asking with it, but I'm sure it could handle it...

How about Cubase Essentials then? Or GarageBand, Wavepad, Sound Booth, Logic, or Pro Tools?

How about Cubase Essentials then? Or GarageBand, Wavepad, Sound Booth, Logic, or Pro Tools?

Thanks for the software Blitz :) but which one of them is the easiest to approach ( except audicty which is fairly simple, maybe too simple..)

Mixpad is really easy to use. It's also free, but I think only for 30 days (without limitations). GarageBand is also exceedingly easy to use, but it's very limited and of course you have to own a Mac. If you don't have a Mac and/or don't want to get too heavily into the whole DAW side of things, I'd say just evaluate Mixpad and drop the $39.95 for the registered version if/when the trial period runs out. If, however, you do want to dabble in DAW, you should check out Cubase 5 Essentials. For the price ($150) to functionality to quality ratio, I haven't found anything even close.

Mixpad is really easy to use. It's also free, but I think only for 30 days (without limitations). GarageBand is also exceedingly easy to use, but it's very limited and of course you have to own a Mac. If you don't have a Mac and/or don't want to get too heavily into the whole DAW side of things, I'd say just evaluate Mixpad and drop the $39.95 for the registered version if/when the trial period runs out. If, however, you do want to dabble in DAW, you should check out Cubase 5 Essentials. For the price ($150) to functionality to quality ratio, I haven't found anything even close.

I will take a look at Mixpad looks interesting.! :)

Thanks

I literally just made this in 5min out of two tracks with Mixpad.

Attachments

• Bionic Sloth.mp3
    48.2 KB · Views: 130
Depends on what you want to do. If you just want to trim the length then yeah, you can just resize the element. For other stuff you need to use Wavepad, but it's not really as complex as it looks. For simple stuff like amplification, trimming, fading, etc, it can be done with one button and possibly a dialog box for amounts. I haven't gotten into the more complex stuff like pathing and such.

Back