@ NAMM !

Mirkko

Friends Drummerworld forum- just wanna tell you that i will be this year at NAMM show in January 24 to 27, 2013- If someone of you will go there too, please find me at the MEINL both to say hello and have a chat-i'll stay there mainly, but i'll walk around the area too of course!
Very excited to catch you there!
Mirkko

Any word on anything new and exciting from the folks at Ludwig for 2013 regarding drum kits?

I'll be there and will look for you Mirkko!

Should be some cool stuff at Ludwig, especially the new um, er... thing they've got. Will be usable by drummers with almost any brand of drums, and it's extremely cool and a brilliant idea!

Bermuda

I'll be there too - perhaps with the lovely wife in tow this year. I know I didn't make the big meet-up last year, perhaps I can get it right this time around!

I'll be there and will look for you Mirkko!

Should be some cool stuff at Ludwig, especially the new um, er... thing they've got. Will be usable by drummers with almost any brand of drums, and it's extremely cool and a brilliant idea!

Bermuda

This is the second post I've seen where you've mentioned this new classified Ludwig product. I wish they'd release it in time for Santa Clause to deliver it down my chimney, but that's OK, I've gotten more patient the older I've grown. Really looking forward to it, though. I love new stuff.

I wish I could go to this, and meet up with everyone.

I'll probably be able to make the Chicago show this year FINALLY though.

All the companies are stepping things up in the last couple years and it's a cool time to be a drummer.

Have fun at the Meinl booth Mirkko! I'm sure we'll see some video of you with the nice coverage NAMM gets lately!

This is the second post I've seen where you've mentioned this new classified Ludwig product. I wish they'd release it in time for Santa Clause to deliver it down my chimney, but that's OK, I've gotten more patient the older I've grown. Really looking forward to it, though. I love new stuff.

It won't fit down your 'chimney'.

Oh, you mean a real chimney? Yeah, it'll fit!

How about an American made Ludwig drum kit for under $1,000? They'd sell a million ..

They already did that.

40 YEARS AGO!!

Hoping to see a return of the bronze Black Beauty!

I will be there Saturday and Sunday - I am speaking with The Sessions on the Sunday with Liberty devitto and Rich Redmond- please come by and say hello!!

Ok-now this is a Ludwig thread ahahaha-so now you have to help me to be Ludwig endorser :p

You're almost one now... Ludwig's parent company,Conn-Selmer, distributes DrumCraft in the USA!

Now it's a DrumCraft thread! :)

The only way I can go is if I sneak in somehow. Two guys from my band are going and I think we're having a big NAMM Jam at the studio close by after one of those days. I'm thinking Thursday.

Back