Sounds Like a Drum

JohnnyG

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
Our friends at Sounds Like a Drum, Have posted the following on their Facebook page. I think they deserve a mention, so if you have the time.....

We're thrilled to have been nominated for the Best in Drums 2018 poll run by MusicRadar/Rhythm Magazine! It would be a lot to us if you'd take the five seconds to vote for us here: http://bit.ly/2018DrumPersonality
You don't have to sign up for anything, don't have to enter your email address, and don't need to scroll through a bunch of other categories.

Thank you to everyone who has supported us, provided feedback, and shared these videos. You are the inspiration and the catalyst for making this happen and we're only just getting started.

Cheers!
Ben & Cody

Got my vote - great content from you guys, enjoyed every one of your videos.

Not to de-rail, but I'm intrigued how the shortlist was created, as SLAD and Drumeo are very different to the others who are all "just" drummers.

It's a very broad category of "Personality" (and SLAD have two people, so that's cheating!) - which is kinda hard to judge.
Quite surprised Adam "The Orlando Drummer" Tuminaro and Harry "The Dude" Miree didn't make the list as they certainly have personality aplenty.

Anyhoo - best of luck to Ben & Cody!

Done and done. Best of luck!

Got my vote - great content from you guys, enjoyed every one of your videos.

Not to de-rail, but I'm intrigued how the shortlist was created, as SLAD and Drumeo are very different to the others who are all "just" drummers.

It's a very broad category of "Personality" (and SLAD have two people, so that's cheating!) - which is kinda hard to judge.
Quite surprised Adam "The Orlando Drummer" Tuminaro and Harry "The Dude" Miree didn't make the list as they certainly have personality aplenty.

Anyhoo - best of luck to Ben & Cody!

Thanks so much! As far as I know, the nominations come from members of the music products industry. Tough to go up against a behemoth like Drumeo that has had so much success from their guest artists and has a large team working to generate lessons and content on a regular basis but we're happy just to be nominated.

Voted! I love your videos, I learn so much and you have no idiosyncracies that I have to ignore :)

Also voted. Love your vids - informative, thought provoking, not too long. Keep them up!

This ^^^

I never find myself skipping through parts of your videos (can't say the same about most). There's not a bunch of fluff or bs... just info. And the guy hosting seems very knowledgeable and professional.

Great site. I've learned a lot from those guys over their time and the presentation is superb.

Thanks so much! As far as I know, the nominations come from members of the music products industry. Tough to go up against a behemoth like Drumeo that has had so much success from their guest artists and has a large team working to generate lessons and content on a regular basis but we're happy just to be nominated.

Drumeo dose have some great drummers giving advice and mini lessons. but you guys are coming at it from a different place. Sure we all want to be better drummers, but we want to sound better too. The tuning and gear tips you guys provide is invaluable as well!!!! Great job!!!

Back