Where can I download Aerosmith drum sheet music/transcriptions

Toolate

Platinum Member
Will pay just would like to find one place that might have sheet music for the following songs.

Will buy a book too but there are a lot of songs here...

Lil help? My son is going to take lessons again individually but also in a group and these kids are going to learn these songs. Should be killer if they can get it down.

Attachments

• Aerosmith songs.JPG
    Aerosmith songs.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 598
How about a GOOD website that offers drum sheet music?

I feel like the few that I have seen have one song per artist and are so riddled with ads.... welcome to the internet I guess.

Thanks Grunt- seen a couple books like that and looks like I might have to buy 3 or 4 to get all these songs. Surprising that there isnt a decent site with sheet music for well known music like this. Maybe not- I just wish there was.

Thanks for the help.

I think it has to do with Royalties. You have to pay to play

Most (if not all) of these Aerosmith tunes are straight-ahead rock/blues tunes. Joey Kramer was a time keeper. I'd think you could have the majority of the drum parts memorized after listening to each tune a few times. Then again, I've been listening to Aerosmith since the beginning.

Make sure he gets out his rock & roll triangle for "Sweet Emotion".

I am willing to pay- just no site out therethat I have seen with a large number of Aerosmith songs to buy. Just one or 2.

Not so worried about every note as much as I want Jr to see what was played so he can go from there. Should start him right in his first cover band. At least know what you should be playing.

Triangle is in the works....

Honestly, these parts should be learned by ear. They are really simple. Sheet music would be a waste of money.

Nothing against Joey Kramer, but a Berklee School of Music grad should have a better catalogue of drum parts than what he's got. I suppose he played the backbeat because thats all the music called for, but really? Maybe he was more heavily involved in the songwriting and musical phrasing aspect of the music than developing great drum parts.

Back