A little project of mine...

classicstar

So I got my hands on the Producer edition of Lamb Of God's latest album , "Wrath". And I decided "you know what? I'm going to remaster it." I'm only doing it because I feel it deserves to have better sound quality. The album sounds almost as bad as Death Magnetic did to me. So I'm going to remaster the entire album. My goal is to have the fire and unrelenting punchiness that the original had, just clearer and more pleasing to the ear. So far I have done The Passing and In Your Words. I also have almost finished versions of Set To Fail and Contractor. If you're interested in hearing it let me know and I'll hook you guys up with some links! As of now it's going well and I'm very proud of my work so far! So let me know what you guys think if you want to hear it!

I wouldnt've known where he got the producer's edition of that CD anyway...

Good luck with that - I'm not a big Lamb of God fan, but it'll be fun to hear the original and then hear your version!

Yeah I'm trying to get something up on soundcloud for you guys to hear but it's not working for me. It uploads and nothing nothing shows up anywhere. Looks I'm going to have to fileden it. For those of you with quicktime it should just play, for those without you'll probably have to download it. Oh well lol

Doesn't really sound right to me. I think one of the guitars, the one with the feedbacking and everything is too loud and the drums and bass are not loud enough. The drums could do with being made a bit more hard hitting as well.

I agree, on The Passing it seems awfully weighted to the right. So far I prefer the original versions, but I look forward to hearing your next set of mixes!

Also on the second song, it still feels a bit weighted to the right, so it might just be my speakers.

I'm not a fan of LoG so I'm not really the best judge but I still like it! Do you have any experience eq'ing as well?

-Jonathan

I agree, on The Passing it seems awfully weighted to the right. So far I prefer the original versions, but I look forward to hearing your next set of mixes!

Also on the second song, it still feels a bit weighted to the right, so it might just be my speakers.

I'm not a fan of LoG so I'm not really the best judge but I still like it! Do you have any experience eq'ing as well?

-Jonathan

Well do you normally listen to music on these speakers? As i say, i think it's that guitar on the right that's too loud.

With the balance issue, I have no idea why it would be so off balance. The tracks aren't panned at all, and in the producer edition it's just four tracks. Just guitar, drums, bass, and vocals. And yes I have a LOT of experience with eq'ing However I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to vocals lol. Why do you ask?

Back