Personalities of my limbs

dazzlez

Right hand - First born kid that always score highest on all the test and have great grades. Old for his age. Always trying to be good. Anal personality.

Left hand - Middle kid. Bullied, bad self-feeling. Doesn't feel as loved as his other sibling that gets all the attention. Needs to be showed more love than the rest and spent more time with.

Right foot - The rebel / Black sheep. Always get into trouble, rebels a lot. Need special attention and care.

Left foot - Youngest quiet kid that doesn't make much fuss. Doesn't get a chance to talk very often and mainly observe and listen. When he finally open his mouth to say something he usually get talked over by someone else.

Very clever - I tried my own analysis but all of the kids were disorderly stoners that never fell in line...

That was so funny!

My right hand: terrier chasing a rabbit - on task the whole time, somewhat OCD.
My left hand: young Labrador, means well but clumsy and not very bright.
My right foot: elderly Labrador, can't somebody else do it, I'm having a lie-down.
My left foot: cat - doesn't do a damn thing you want it to.

That was so funny!

My right hand: terrier chasing a rabbit - on task the whole time, somewhat OCD.
My left hand: young Labrador, means well but clumsy and not very bright.
My right foot: elderly Labrador, can't somebody else do it, I'm having a lie-down.
My left foot: cat - doesn't do a damn thing you want it to.

haha nice one ,on point for me as well except the feet would be reversed in my case. My left-foot is the lazy one that can't be bothered.

I like this post and to take it one step further I will name my limbs after The Godfather's children.

Right hand - Michael - Solid, thinks before striking
Left Hand - Constanzia "Connie" makes bad decisions and bratty
Right foot - Santino (Sonny) - gets out of control and too agressive
Left foot - Fredo -Need I say more

anymore movie casts?

Great thread! Madge's post was hilarious.
I'll make car analogies.

Right hand - Ford Mustang
Left hand - Volvo Wagon
Right foot - Chevy Truck
Left foot - Toyota Camry

As you can see, my left side is conservative, but dependable. My right side can be fast, it works hard and it can get tricked out a little.

Great thread! Madge's post was hilarious.
I'll make car analogies.

Right hand - Ford Mustang
Left hand - Volvo Wagon
Right foot - Chevy Truck
Left foot - Toyota Camry

As you can see, my left side is conservative, but dependable. My right side can be fast, it works hard and it can get tricked out a little.

That's my problem right side running on 8 cyl. while left is on 4 cyl. : ) where is my practice pad?

Right hand - The clever one
Left hand - The dumb one
Right foot - The ass kicker
Left foot - The time keeper

... and there's a fifth one, my bum - The dancing on the throne

Madge, that's why we commonly call drummers "cats" :)

I love this thread. Great idea. I'm going to draw analogies to Reservoir Dogs characters.

Right hand: Mr. Blonde. Total loose cannon. A mass-murdering sociopath.
Left hand: Mr. Orange. Has a secret identity he's dying to reveal but can't, so he tries to blend in and not be noticed too much for fear of exposing himself.
Right foot: Mr. Pink. Tries to keep things professional even when the others lose their focus.
Left foot: Mr. White. Has a sense of loyalty and obligation to do the right thing, even when it's tempting not to.

I love this thread. Great idea. I'm going to draw analogies to Reservoir Dogs characters.

Right hand: Mr. Blonde. Total loose cannon. A mass-murdering sociopath.
Left hand: Mr. Orange. Has a secret identity he's dying to reveal but can't, so he tries to blend in and not be noticed too much for fear of exposing himself.
Right foot: Mr. Pink. Tries to keep things professional even when the others lose their focus.
Left foot: Mr. White. Has a sense of loyalty and obligation to do the right thing, even when it's tempting not to.

Love this one!! It made think of using Pulp Fiction but I couldn't get past "The Wolf" as my right hand (always gets the job done) and Marcellus Wallace as my right foot (runs the show).
With Vince Vega,Jules,Mia Wallace, Butch, Capt. Koons, Zed ect there are too many choices but I would probably have to go with Pumpkin and Honey Bunny as my left limbs (in no particular order).

My hands and right foot are John, Paul and George.

My left foot is Ringo. It doesn't get used that much but I'd be screwed without it.

Back