ACCEPTED! YES!

You rock, dude. Congratualtions and Good Luck!!!

Just wanted to share with y'all that I've been accepted to York University's Music Performance program for drums :)

It's such a good feeling getting picked by your top choice :)

I live near york, it's a nice place y'know. I guess you must be pretty impressed with the uni though if you're coming all the way over here to study at it.

Well if it's York in the UK, the War of the Roses have been rekindled on this board, for I am Lancastrian. In terms of University, at least.

Well if it's York in the UK, the War of the Roses have been rekindled on this board, for I am Lancastrian. In terms of University, at least.

in the words of Bernard Thresher from the lancashire hotpots: "there aint no red or whiyte rowse anemore. 'ts all jyust one big pyink floweh!"

They were playing in york, it was a fun night!

Yea getting picked by your top choice sure is a load off the shoulders. I myself got accepted to New York University. I'm sooooooo excited.

Congrats to Grovemaster_Flex for getting into your top choice as well as The Groceryman I hope you both excel!!!

Yea getting picked by your top choice sure is a load off the shoulders. I myself got accepted to New York University. I'm sooooooo excited.

Super! Thats my Alma Mater.!!!

Say hello to Tisch Hall for me. Btw, problem with NYU is that you are surrounded with some of the best music clubs in the world. Gotta fight the temptation really really hard and get some studying in..

and congrats GMF.

Super! Thats my Alma Mater.!!!

Say hello to Tisch Hall for me. Btw, problem with NYU is that you are surrounded with some of the best music clubs in the world. Gotta fight the temptation really really hard and get some studying in..

and congrats GMF.

I'm gonna be going to the vanguard, the blue note, and the birdland jazz clubs soooo friggin much.... ahhhhhh its gon' be saweet.

Back