Van Canto

i saw this a couple of years ago, when i heard the guy doing the rythm line " run dudalum dum dum dum..." i almost wet myself i was laughing so hard lol.

Bat-ari bat-ari.

I don't understand why they've got a drummer. What's so a capella about that?

Northern Kings are better.

i saw this a couple of years ago, when i heard the guy doing the rythm line " run dudalum dum dum dum..." i almost wet myself i was laughing so hard lol.

I admit rather guiltily that I don't mind listening to them at times, some of their music is pleasant to listen to, some of it is downright comical though.

The whole fantasy hero thing is so overdone the only way I can reconcile looking at is that the chick is the band looks really bloody good in a corset.

I admit rather guiltily that I don't mind listening to them at times, some of their music is pleasant to listen to, some of it is downright comical though.

The whole fantasy hero thing is so overdone the only way I can reconcile looking at is that the chick is the band looks really bloody good in a corset.

now that i watch it again i gotta say she's hot lol.

One thing I'd love to know is how the hell they control their breathing when they are doing that.

I was listening to Lost Forever, one of their originals and one of them even does a guitar solo using presumably a vocalizer to synthesise the effect of a wah pedal.

Back