The 'Coolest-est' Names on the Forum?

aydee

Platinum Member
DeathmetalConga...
what a concept...what a sound... what a name!!

MediocrefunkyBeat...
Can you get cooler than that?...

Zambizzi...
a wild river from the deep in the heart of the African Continent..

JazzGregg.....
as if there were any other kind..

Dogbreath.....
feral...earthy...raw...ummmm...scary?...

Gruntersdad...
Sinbad's dad? Naw, I know the story, but I'll let him tell you

Aydee.....
Aye Dee! get me another cuppa coffee, will ya please? ( yuck )..

So which members have THE COOLEST names around here?

I like the name Wavelength, but that's because I am into science and engineering.
Genericdrummingusername is also pretty cool.

I know that my name isn't very "cool", but it still holds a symbolic description of my life for at least the next couple of years, I can foresee.

I get a certain "vibe" from different people's names, and I start to equate the effect of the pronunciation of their forum names to the kind of responses and perceived personalities that I project onto them, based on said responses. For example, Gruntersdad gives me the impression of wisdom gained from experience, Mediocrefunkybeat makes me think of a schematic of some piece of recording hardware, Mikei puts the image of a drum collector who loves to rock out in my mind, Nutha Jason makes me think of hip hop due to its ebonic spelling, etc.

Oh, and Zambizzi makes me think of what happens between periods at a hockey game. Can't shake that association for some reason...

I know that my name isn't very "cool", .......

Oh, and Zambizzi makes me think of what happens between periods at a hockey game. Can't shake that association for some reason...

Lol,

Vin... I'll let you respond to that..

Caddywumpus is way up there too! To me 'Caddywumpus ' is the sound you get if you tune an 18" real low and record a double hit ,and then play it back slowed down with a touch of room verb and little delay..

I always thought Wavelength was a really cool one.

Ha! A Zamboni, eh?

In addition to those mentioned...I like Steady Freddy, LudwigVonDrumCrazy, chopsy, John Galt, uuhhmm...I'm sure there's more.

I like my name....

I mean, I'm THE groceryman...not just any old run-of-the-mill groceryman.

...though i've never actually worked at a grocery store.

Names of guys that were banned and came back with a new ones that shall remain anonymus....
Erik
Stick Tricks
Dib da drummer

No hatin intended....

I like my name....

I mean, I'm THE groceryman...not just any old run-of-the-mill groceryman.

Yea, not like Aydee..

I hate my name now.. I want to change it to something like AD Von YamahaCrazy or AverageBluesShuffle, or Aluminium Serf...or GrindcoreBongo..or something FUN!!

Aydee...yech!

.mods, may I?

Last edited:
I always thought Bernhard's user name was pretty original...

Wow, I just realized...my name is pretty boring and unimaginative=)

Lack of creativity! With one simple payment of $40,000,000 you can have the creativity wand!

16.gif

My name is pretty awesome.

People write comments to me all the time, even when I'm not in the thread!

"Oops, I spelt Yamaha wrong"
or
"Oops, Dave Weckl really isn't as good as Travis Barker"
or
"Oops, my wife bought me a pink T-shirt"

Back