best single pedal

stigmata_s81

I'm in the market for a new single bass pedal. I'm looking into the yamaha fp-9315 & DW 8000 series. Any help would be cherished.
131976.jpg

drums-percussion-drum-hardware-fussmaschine-dw-8000-dw8000.jpg

well why not check out the 9000 DW series or a yamaha direct drive pedal?

well why not check out the 9000 DW series or a yamaha direct drive pedal?

My guess is $$$ the 9000 is a pricey pedal, very nice but not in everyone's budget. I would second the flying dragon direct drive. Of the two you have listed either will work fine just a matter of which one truly feels best to your feet!

The TAYE SP-1. Less than the big names and built just as well. No fee included for the name.

2000cb.jpg

Got it with my first set; the best part of the whole set actually, and I love it very much. Very adjustable and strong. It will last me a lifetime I think :).

2000cb.jpg

Got it with my first set; the best part of the whole set actually, and I love it very much. Very adjustable and strong. It will last me a lifetime I think :).

yeah i love the Elims. i would suggest trying one...gatta love the interchangeable cams.

i think dw 9000 it's a good choice but unfortunately i can't afford it.
which one will you suggest me? yamaha fp-9315 or dw 8000?

i would second the elim at the moment im kinda obsessed :p

but i owuld prefer the dw over the yamaha just for looks really

You really need to experiment with some pedals and see what works and feels best for you.

I use a DW 7000 double pedal on one kit, Yamaha's on my other kit and pearls on my other 2 kits.

The best pedal is the one that responds best to your feet.

i have 2 fp9310 dragons. good pedals. i would go with the 9315 just because you can prolly find one for a lot cheaper than the dw. check ebay.

any of the top of the line pedals (cobras, dw5000/9000, elims, etc) are a great choice.
whichever one you get the best deal on, go for it

Elim's....they're light and infinitely adjustable, and able to be converted to a double later on if you want to!

Back