New Chineese Cymbal

eddiehimself

Platinum Member
So i went into town and spent all my money on this thing, a titanium ZXT china.

china2.jpg

The cymbalon it's stand which is a piece of crap that i got with it for £9 since i didn't have any more money :p but it works. I know the colours are a bit weird but it's actually so shiny that it's reflecting the colours from the poster above it, "warning signs for idiots" in case you were wondering.

china1.jpg

The "bottom" or top depending on how you like your Chineese.

china3.jpg

Just to prove that it is genuinely titanium.

kitchina.jpg

The cymbal on the kit.

This should be good for me because hopefully being titanium it'll be more durable unlike the poor old crash ride cymbal which will need to be replaced as well as the snareless snare. But that's for when someone FINALLY buys my projector on ebay.

MFB, Love the avatar man........excellent pic.

As for the china, Looks good man, I actually prefer often times the zxt's, zbt's Wuhan china's over the pro ones as they are trashier. Enjoy.

I read in Rolling Stone (so it's gotta be true) that the cymbals are made from old Russian submarine hulls. And I'll agree with Drumsword. The China (and a few other effects cymbals) are where you can get away with "more affordable" types, depending on how trashy and/or rude you want to go.

Last edited:
I didn't think it was made out of pure titanium, it doesn't feel as solid as that stuff. But i think even if it is simply coated in a titanium alloy it's still gonna be more durable than a standard cymbal and stay shinier looking and sounding for longer, at least i'm hoping so since it cost a whole £26 more than the standard ZXT affair (!) and i'll have to get a new bloody cymbal after like 6 months or something.

Well i finally sold my projector so more gear should be on it's way soon :D also i will hopefully be able to put up soundclips in the not too ridiculously distant future if i can get some more recording shizzle so i can close mic the drums. Then you can hear some of my lovely songs once i get round 2 recording them (..

Back