Quick Torque Cams.... Who's Got Em? What Cha Think?

Dr. Pedal

So Far.... Have Tried, Like, And Are Using Them...

Ralph Humphrey
Joe Porcaro
Gary Cornelius
Mike Bennett
John Wackerman
Tony T Smith
David Stanoch
Rodney Blake Powell
Luis Campos
Mike Michalkow
Brian Head
Ronnie Ciago

And others that will kick my ass when they see they are not mentioned..

Dr. Pedal.....

I bought them for my Tama I.C. double pedal.I didn't like them.They weren't good for double or triple stroke.Felt too spongy,if thats a good description.Too much resistance getting the beater to bounce off the head.I'll try them on some Tama single pedals to see if there is any difference.My .02 .

I bought them for my Tama I.C. double pedal.I didn't like them.They weren't good for double or triple stroke.Felt too spongy,if thats a good description.Too much resistance getting the beater to bounce off the head.I'll try them on some Tama single pedals to see if there is any difference.My .02 .

Hey Foof...

Thanks for the feed back, From what your saying about the Tama double Pedals, I would assume the spring tension was set too high on your double pedal.. Because The Quick Torque Cam gives such a large mechanical advantage, you are able to greatly reduce the amount of spring tension. Far less spring tension than you would assume would work. The "spongy" feel happens when too much spring is multiplied as the beater gets close to the head... Please Contact Eccentric Systems, and they will make sure your happy with them..

Back