BO!!! SERIOUSLY????

Ruh Roh! 000000000000000

Well, now, this could get interesting... :)

You can't get away with much in this place.I'm really not surprised though.

Matt does this every so often.Do you guys remember just a short time ago,Bo divested himself of most, if not all of his gear?

That said,that's one of the kits I'd keep,along with the Slingys and the Tama starclassics,but sometimes,you have to make room for new gear.....eh Bo?:) Something from the UK perhaps?

Steve B

"Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of Bo's life..."

They'll sell I'm sure. But poor Luddies...off to another foster home.

I make a motion for a complete inventory of Bo's gear. Do i hear a second?

Mo... I'm gonna tell Harry, na na na... :)
Found it, myself. Hey, drums come ...... and drums go. After all, I sold these (replaced 'em with 3 ply) to Bo. And I just sold my Yamaha RCs, a few months ago (22, 12, 14, 16) to a good friend of mine. There are very few drums that are irreplaceable.​

I think Shakespeare said it best, vicariously through Fallstaff in Henry the IV"The better part of valor,is discretion".,

Much thanks for the award Andy.:) cheers

Steve B
That's the deal there Steve ;)

Anyone else taking bets on a red sparkle kit of some brand getting lined up? I'm voting red sparkle Luddy - I can just smell it :)

Damn, I'm off to germany for a few days at stupid O clock in the morning. I'll miss the popcorn extravaganza!

That's the deal there Steve ;)

Anyone else taking bets on a red sparkle kit of some brand getting lined up? I'm voting red sparkle Luddy - I can just smell it :)

Damn, I'm off to germany for a few days at stupid O clock in the morning. I'll miss the popcorn extravaganza!

Danka.Auf weidersein mein frund,gute reise.:)

Thats about all the German I know.Cheers

Steve B

Isn't there a rule in the guidelines for this site, that requires kits such as this to be offered to NEWER members at a 70% discount? (+free shipping?)

:)

Back