i think im in love!

Cymbals?....cymbals?.... say what? oh those...nice KIS :}

Oh to be 18 again...what a stunner!

Uh...Stan...she's twenty four years old.

She was born in Israel and now lives in Los Angeles. Started playing the drums when she was eighteen, though.

And yup. She certainly is all that.

Here's wishing her well!

Uh...Stan...she's twenty four years old.

She was born in Israel and now lives in Los Angeles. Started playing the drums when she was eighteen, though.

And yup. She certainly is all that.

Here's wishing her well!

Okay correction Jay............to be 24 again :}

She can play and what a looker!

As a matter of interest, would you guys have felt the same about the clip if our sweet young drummer looked like this?

:)

Attachments

• pretty-drummer.jpg
    pretty-drummer.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 356
*grin*

I let it go for a while because it wasn't my turf but when I logged in this morning I saw 20 posts and realised that there must have been a lot of people thinking with their little heads.

It was an excellent drum cover and it's great to see gals playing with panache, but when I think of brilliant postings in the Your Playing area (Bill Bachman's recent one is a killer) that get a lot fewer replies, well ... it does kind of bring home the invisibility of middle-aged womanhood - and by "bring home" I mean flashing with neon lights haha

Re: Bob - onya! You're a good lad :)

Actually, I had a music dream the other night. My band was playing a gig and we let this guy fill in for me on a few songs. He pushed my kit aside and set up his own kit. I stood out front and the band suddenly sounded superb - ouch! Then, when I had to get back and play I noticed that my kit was gone, apart from a couple of stands. I was asking people about it and no one gave a damn. I felt it was the end of my music days because I no longer had a kit and I was blubbering but and no one cared. I think this related to about 22 years ago when a player in one of my old bands disappeared interstate with my very expensive portastudio and sequencer - never to be seen again and that was the end of my home recording.

Altogether now ... AWWWWWW! lol

Hide this thread from the Hanna Ford detractors.....this'll do their collective heads in!!

A pretty girl who can obviously play......doing what she loves????........Perish the thought!!

You underestimate me ;) I love nothing more than getting close and personal, there's nothing quite as satisfying as breaking limbs! Aside from that, I'm big in to weight training; here's my arms about a year ago.

n1486310825_30203198_2899.jpg

Take that! She will be mine! Haha :D

lol same here luke ,been weight training for almost 16 years but im not a big guy 5'6" and about 170 pounds and ive done martial arts for even longer. how about we have a race around the world to decide the winner?
ill give you a head start ( once he's gone she will be mine!!!!)
what? no i wasn't writhing my hands menacingly......

lol same here luke ,been weight training for almost 16 years but im not a big guy 5'6" and about 170 pounds and ive done martial arts for even longer. how about we have a race around the world to decide the winner?
ill give you a head start ( once he's gone she will be mine!!!!)
what? no i wasn't writhing my hands menacingly......

Haha, awesome! I'm 5'9" about 185, but I'm dropping down to welterweight once I actually start taking some fights. You think you can be sneaky! Ha! I'm not stupid! *starts running, because I actually am stupid =D

Back