DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drummers

Drummers Topic Name = Drummer's Name. Use this forum to discuss the drummers profiled on DrummerWorld

Old 10-13-2009, 10:32 PM

Default Re: Gavin Harrison here!

Yeah it is, reminds me of the Sound of Muzak! Apart from different time sigs
Old 10-14-2009, 07:37 AM
Gold Member

Hey Gavin,
I've seen a lot of footage of you playing and I'd say in 50% of the videos you're using two snares and in the other 50 you aren't. Does your "official" setup include two snares, or do you just use the extra one if the occasion demands it? Because there are several types of music and drumming styles that require two snares, it's very common in Pop songs to use two different snare sounds in the same song for example, but I haven't seen you using your second snare for grooves, although I might have missed something there.

All the best, Fox.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:40 PM

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for pulling off that great show in Amsterdam! I really enjoyed it a lot. I stood front row/second row, looking up against Colin his bassguitar rack. You might have spotted me (I was the guy that nodded 4/4 for time flies )

I was really amazed how good the band sounded. Everything was clearly audible and the vocal harmonies blew me away! Never thought that that could be pulled off on stage so good (as its very difficult from what I understand). Kudos to the engineer who pulled it off! He did a wonderful job that evening (I also really liked the effects on Steven's voice and your drums)

However a small question about the stage layout for that evening. Why was the stage layout so "compact"? There was plenty of room on both sides of the stage. The people who stood more right from me looked up against a big empty spot on stage (and the few amp racks to power the PA.)

Thanks again for the wonderful evening :) Hope to see you guys again somewhere next year?
Old 10-14-2009, 07:13 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi Gus

I like very much 'Circle Of Manias'. Amazing song.
Is the opening groove in 9/8 (5+4) with the hi-hat changing the accents every bar?. IMHO that hi-hat pattern makes a great feel to the song.

Yes in that part it's still 9/8 + a 1/4 note override on the hi hat.

Hi Fox622003

I've seen a lot of footage of you playing and I'd say in 50% of the videos you're using two snares and in the other 50 you aren't. Does your "official" setup include two snares, or do you just use the extra one if the occasion demands it?

With Porcupine Tree I use two snares (and I use the left snare in the verse grooves of "Strip The Soul" and a few other places)- but in clinic situations I just use one snare.

Hi SantiBanks

Why was the stage layout so "compact"? There was plenty of room on both sides of the stage. The people who stood more right from me looked up against a big empty spot on stage (and the few amp racks to power the PA.)

That's the distance we always play from each other. It's not so enjoyable to play spread out - it makes you feel very detached.

cheers
Gavin
Old 10-14-2009, 08:33 PM
Platinum Member

Hi Gavin,

I've just tuned into your stuff for the first time. I'd not heard of you until I joined DW. There's been a 20 year space in my drumming life so I'm hugely out of date. I'm blowing off the cobwebs right now. Just wanted to say that your playing is the polar opposite of the playing I normally advocate but you play with such panache that you bring purpose to complexity. Quite, quite superb. I like Simon Phillips for the same reason and you've just shot right up there in my very small list of players to behold.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:28 AM

Hi Gavin,

I was in Brussels for my first PT show. Thanks for the great moment, that was awesome ! A lot of emotions, great sound, and great performance ! Too short...but I hope to see you next time for the next album, or for a drum clinic, who knows ? ;-)

And GREAT magic trick at the end of the show ! :-)

Thanks a lot to the band for the amazing evening, it was a dream to see you guys on stage.

See you next time !

Denis
Old 10-15-2009, 11:11 AM

i was there too (sec floor side on your right)...
yes, it was giant. (as usual).
thank you all, PT, for this wonderful moment.
hooo, damn, Gavin, I forgot my snare ...
it will be next.

your third tom moves a lot, right?
Is it normal?
after Colin's jack little trouble, I fear for your 12", lol.

you seem to be very relax behind your drum... a little as Ian Mosley.
again good job !
see you next time.

Henri

Last edited by henri; 10-15-2009 at 03:30 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:35 PM
Silver Member

Hi Gavin,

do you care about people who don't like your style of playing?
I think you don't ;)

There's a question about finding grooves for a song.
How long do you try out different grooves for a new song, for example "bonnie the cat"?

Did you have the idea in your head the first time you listened to it?

Thanks
David
Old 10-16-2009, 12:05 AM

hey Gavin

Great show last monday.... your drumset sounded fantastic...great snare sound...

I was thinking...If for some reason you weren't able to play some shows with Porcupine Tree....and some other drummer would have to replace you..... who would you like it to be ......to see how he/she would play some of your parts?

Greetz,
Dre
Old 10-16-2009, 12:40 AM

Hi there Gavin,
I remembered you mentioning Sting's music on the topic of Straight To My Heart; I remember you spoke about how Start of Something Beautiful was inspired by the groove to Big Lie Small World. May I ask you which is your favourite Sting record?
Old 10-16-2009, 12:44 AM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi henri

your third tom moves a lot, right?Is it normal?

yes it's pretty springy.

HiKalma

do you care about people who don't like your style of playing?

if there's one thing I've learnt is that you can't please everyone.

There's a question about finding grooves for a song.
How long do you try out different grooves for a new song, for example "bonnie the cat"?

that was easy as the whole song writing began with that drum rhythm. I played my idea to the other guys along with a bass line and they liked it - so we all worked on it and developed the piece.

Hi Drizzle

Great show last monday.... your drumset sounded fantastic...great snare sound...

funny you should say that - H3nki3 said it sounded like a 8" phone book.

cheers
Gavin
Old 10-16-2009, 02:07 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantstandyourfunk View Post
Hi there Gavin,
I remember you spoke about how Start of Something Beautiful was inspired by the groove to Big Lie Small World.
And a lot of the hi hat and cross stick, specially in the Arriving Somewhere DVD take, is inspired in Copeland's general hi hat and cross stick work, isn't it? Because that's the first thing that came to my mind when I heard it, sounds very much like his stuff.
Thanks!

Fox.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:02 AM

Hi Gavin!

A friend of mine just got me the new album and it sounds PERFECT... Congratulations!

A question about the recording sessions: when you were tracking the instruments, how was the ProTools session divided? Did you already have those 14 "chapters" or was the piece recorded as one giant 55-min. song? Because there are some parts that flow perfectly, as if they were recorded as one big thing...

Also, superb drum sound! The room sounds amazing... Along with the room mics, was any reverb added to the drums on the mixing stage?

Hope you guys have a wonderful tour, and now with some more exposure from Roadrunner, is time you guys land on brazillian lands for some concerts below the equator... We're waiting for you!

God bless ya and thanks for your attention!
Heitor.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin Harrison View Post
Hi henri

Hi Drizzle

funny you should say that - H3nki3 said it sounded like a 8" phone book.

cheers
Gavin
Mmmm, I've gotta learn to move around when I don't like what I'm hearing. I'll be looking for another chance to see PT or Gavin live again...and I'll be the one who's walking around, annoying people to get the best sound ;-).

I stood about 4 meters in front of the soundguys, from that point guitars, voices and keyboards sounded great, drums and bass didn't. By all the other reactions about last monday I can tell it's my error.....and my loss...

I'll be back to a liveshow though, I had a fantastic evening. When seeing a band makes you wanna buy more CD's, even playing The Incident on the way home, I can tell that something was done very right that night.

Thanks again.....

H3nki3
Old 10-16-2009, 10:41 AM

Hey Gavin, Hope you're well and touring isn't killing you too much! Unfortunately I won't make a PT show this year cos I'm stuck in Northern Ireland but maybe next year I'll get over to the mainland! As everyone has been saying, the CD is class some inspiring playing, Bonnie the Cat is a masterpiece!

Anyway to the point, I got my hands on a Danny Carey snare last week and it is rather nice now I have some decent Remo heads on it, and it got me thinking would you be interested in Sonor making a Gavin Harrison model perhaps based on your Yamaha RC?

Anyway take it easy, and do come and visit N. Ireland for a jam sometime!

Nige
Old 10-16-2009, 02:46 PM
Silver Member

Hey Gavin, hope everything is well with the band. Hopefully i will be coming to see you play for the first time in Newcastle and i'm very much looking forward to it. I'm starting a progressive metal band up sometime soon but the thing is i'm not really comfortable playing in odd time signatures, is this something that will develop and become easier over time as i play with the band and learn the music? How did you approach them when you first started playing them? Thanks for your time.

JT
Old 10-16-2009, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Hi Cuban

You mentioned the Wave is on the new CD, is this the new WDX as seen in your product launch or an earlier version Wave?Any plans to use it on the tour or more extensively on future releases?

No I have the original Wavedrum - and I used that on "Remember Me Lover". The new WDX hasn't been released yet. I don't know if I'll incorporate it into my live setup yet - but it's a lot of fun to play.cheers
Gavin
Hi Gavin
Thanks for the reply.
Do you have a pre-release of the WDX as yet or was the product launch your only experience of it so far?

Could I also ask, and I hope you won't be offended by this question, but on stage, given your stunning overriding, resolving and polyrhythmic theoretical work,
do you ever use a click track through your IEMs to give you a point to return to?
Old 10-16-2009, 06:36 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi cantstandyourfunk

I remembered you mentioning Sting's music on the topic of Straight To My Heart; I remember you spoke about how Start of Something Beautiful was inspired by the groove to Big Lie Small World. May I ask you which is your favourite Sting record?

I really like "Soul Cages"

Hi Fox622003

And a lot of the hi hat and cross stick, specially in the Arriving Somewhere DVD take, is inspired in Copeland's general hi hat and cross stick work, isn't it?

I wasn't trying deliberately do it but Stewart Copeland was a big influence on me - I guess it comes out in all kinds of places - as do my other influences.

Hi Heitor

A question about the recording sessions: when you were tracking the instruments, how was the ProTools session divided? Did you already have those 14 "chapters" or was the piece recorded as one giant 55-min. song? Because there are some parts that flow perfectly, as if they were recorded as one big thing...

We don't use Pro Tools we use Logic - the piece was divided into 5 large sections and I recorded the drums as 5 separate sessions knowing that it will all be stitched together in the end.

Also, superb drum sound! The room sounds amazing... Along with the room mics, was any reverb added to the drums on the mixing stage?

Yes there was reveb added too.

Hi Nige86

Anyway to the point, I got my hands on a Danny Carey snare last week and it is rather nice now I have some decent Remo heads on it, and it got me thinking would you be interested in Sonor making a Gavin Harrison model perhaps based on your Yamaha RC?

Of course I'd love to - and I already have some (secret) ideas. I think a lot would depend on the setup of it. As you know you can drastically change a lot of things on a snare drum which can make it sound anywhere from good to bad. I think I'd make a YouTube film (to accompany it) to show how I set it up tuning/dampening/snare tension etc.

Hi JT1

I'm starting a progressive metal band up sometime soon but the thing is i'm not really comfortable playing in odd time signatures, is this something that will develop and become easier over time as i play with the band and learn the music? How did you approach them when you first started playing them?

Playing odd times is only as hard as playing groups of 2 and 3. Get a sequencer and make some bass line riffs in odd times and just jam along for hours end. You'll soon get a lot more comfortable.

Hi Cuban

Do you have a pre-release of the WDX as yet or was the product launch your only experience of it so far?

No I have only played that one the day of the launch and a little bit the day before. I don't know exactly when they will appear in the shops - before Xmas I would guess.

on stage, given your stunning overriding, resolving and polyrhythmic theoretical work,
do you ever use a click track through your IEMs to give you a point to return to?

There's quite often a click running as we have to sync to the films. I think I can do it equally with or without the click.

Cheers
Gavin
Old 10-16-2009, 08:29 PM

I must say its rather incredible that you have time to answer all these questions, touring all over Europe. Respect!! I just called in to thank you for a brilliant show on Hammersmith London, sat in the middle and enjoyed the sound of your kit. The vocal at the start vas poor though.. Enjoyed the technique with the new "crash" on the left hand side. And the show was flawless enjoying every minute (went too fast, time flies when your having fun). Waited outside to meet you all after the show, but you guys went the other way... Met Colin though..
Cant really wait to se you again in Oslo next Friday...
Old 10-17-2009, 01:30 PM

Quote:

That's the distance we always play from each other. It's not so enjoyable to play spread out - it makes you feel very detached.

cheers
Gavin
Thanks for answering. I already suspected that would be the reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3nki3 View Post
I stood about 4 meters in front of the soundguys, from that point guitars, voices and keyboards sounded great, drums and bass didn't. By all the other reactions about last monday I can tell it's my error.....and my loss...
H3nki3
Not sure if you where at the gig @ the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam. If you where there then I'm not sure how it sounded at the mixing spot but I stood frontrow and it sounded wonderful. I had to leave earlier (missed trains but catched my train) so I walked my way to the doors. The sound still sounded very good. In fact I think this is the best sounding PT gig I had, though I would like to be more in the middle next time to hear better stereo separation (for the stereo sound effects like in anesthize/what happens now).

Though, sound depends a lot on the venue itself, the skills of the mixer and the PA set used. I saw PT at a couple of places in the Netherlands and my first two gigs with them sounded aweful. In fact, if the third one (which was in the HMH a couple of years ago) sounded crap, I would never go again.
Paradiso sounded crap, Melkweg sounded horrible loud and distorted (I used ear protection and my ears hurt). Heineken music hall and 013 sounded great!

Last edited by SantiBanks; 10-17-2009 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Deleted my question for Gavin as it was answered two posts above this one
Old 10-21-2009, 10:19 AM

I was at the HMH gig in Amsterdam. I stood 4 metres in front of the mixer and walked about right after the break. I didn't do a lot of walking around, so I can't tell how the drumsound was in the rest of te venue. I don't wanna go on about it, I had a great night, but I hoped to hear more definition in the drumset. Especially bassdrum: too much low, no definition, no click. Snare: no attack, sounded like it was really deep (like 10' or so). In the racktoms I heard no tone, so it didn't matter at what tom Gavin played, they all sounded the same.

That said: i keep hearing that a lot af people had a night with a great sounding drumkit, uptill now I'm the only one to complain. Either I'm too picky, or just stood at the wrong place, as Gavin suggested. I think I'm going with the latter and leave it alone...

Just hope to get a change to see Gavin or PT again soon...

H3nki3
Old 10-21-2009, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3nki3 View Post
I was at the HMH gig in Amsterdam. I stood 4 metres in front of the mixer and walked about right after the break. I didn't do a lot of walking around, so I can't tell how the drumsound was in the rest of te venue. I don't wanna go on about it, I had a great night, but I hoped to hear more definition in the drumset. Especially bassdrum: too much low, no definition, no click. Snare: no attack, sounded like it was really deep (like 10' or so). In the racktoms I heard no tone, so it didn't matter at what tom Gavin played, they all sounded the same.

That said: i keep hearing that a lot af people had a night with a great sounding drumkit, uptill now I'm the only one to complain. Either I'm too picky, or just stood at the wrong place, as Gavin suggested. I think I'm going with the latter and leave it alone...

Just hope to get a change to see Gavin or PT again soon...

H3nki3
Yeah don't worry about it. Thats what I learned too. If something is difficult then its to get a band like this sounding good across all the venues they play. Its not a standard rock band. Their sonic spectrum goes far beyond that and their music is very dynamic too which makes it very challenging to mix.

The most important thing is that you enjoyed the show which I did a lot. Even if PT music was not my cup of tea (which is not the case), I would still go for Gavin. Its such a pleasure to see and hear him play, no matter what setting he is in. Hope they play the Netherlands again soon!
Old 10-21-2009, 09:31 PM

Quote:

But my drumming was not appreciated, because they said that there were few virtuoso fills in (???).Has this ever happened to you?

Your story surprises me. Usually my experience has been that they don't want virtuosic fills - but just simple good feeling groove.
Lucky you!

Hi Gavin,

I would like some advice from you on a snare. I have a Pearl Masters Custom MMX snare (4 layers), which is very nice, but very very resonant and "shrill." It has mounted a Remo emperor on the top and a Remo "ambassador snare" on the bottom. If i remember well, between your snares, you have a Pearl Master Custom (MMX or MRX?) What heads you use? Maybe I should replace the "ambassador snare" with a normal ambassador clear? Thank you!
Old 10-21-2009, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniele View Post
Lucky you!

Hi Gavin,

I would like some advice from you on a snare. I have a Pearl Masters Custom MMX snare (4 layers), which is very nice, but very very resonant and "shrill." It has mounted a Remo emperor on the top and a Remo "ambassador snare" on the bottom. If i remember well, between your snares, you have a Pearl Master Custom (MMX or MRX?) What heads you use? Maybe I should replace the "ambassador snare" with a normal ambassador clear? Thank you!
Using a regular abassador on the resonant side of a snare would completely kill it. It would suck all the life out of the snare drum and make it sound like a cardboard box. That's the last thing you want to do.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:29 AM
Platinum Member

Yo Gavin, I'm gonna watch you play Friday in Oslo. Really looking forward to it!
Old 10-22-2009, 05:20 PM

Hey Gavin!

What was that "magic trick" thing in Helsinki middle of the trains? :)
Great show btw!
Old 10-22-2009, 05:28 PM

Hi Gavin,
i want to ask you which album from all the recordings you have ever made was technically the most difficult for you!

Which drum beat you have written you are most proud of?

Will 19 days and the other songs you have on your dvds ever be released as an album?
This would really be great!!

Last edited by shortsman; 10-22-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:18 PM

Hello again Mr. Harrison.

I just want to tell you how amazing the gig in Helsinki was last night! I've read a lot of discussion and comments about the gig on forums, and everyone seems to agree, that it was incredible. And what's even more incredible is how good and balanced the sound was from all instruments.

Well anyway, what did you think of the gig? Also a totally unrelated question, but what car do you have?

I hope to see you guys in Finland again next year.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:06 PM
Silver Member

HI Gavin,

I've got this nice 14*5 Artist Snare with a vintage Maple Shell.

Yesterday I wanted to tune it new, and I was really excited how good it sounds when I play ghostnotes or very quiet strokes/buzz-rolls on it.

But, when I hit it harder, like the Stick is about 30-40cm above the head and then hit the snare, I noticed that the snare wires had a very long sustain!!
I don't like that. Also they give a little "beep"-sound (you maybe can imagine what I mean).

My Snarewires are already very hard against the Resohead!!

what can I do to solve this problem?

It would be more than GREAT if you could give me some tipps!
David

Last edited by David Floegel; 10-23-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:06 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi daniele

I would like some advice from you on a snare. I have a Pearl Masters Custom MMX snare (4 layers), which is very nice, but very very resonant and "shrill." It has mounted a Remo emperor on the top and a Remo "ambassador snare" on the bottom. If i remember well, between your snares, you have a Pearl Master Custom (MMX or MRX?) What heads you use? Maybe I should replace the "ambassador snare" with a normal ambassador clear?

I have a Pearl Custom Classic - and if remember correctly it has an Ambassador Snare and a coated Emperor on the top - I could only really get a 'fat' old school kind of sound from that drum - that I really liked. As DaleC said - don't put a regular Ambassador on the snare side - it will sound terrible. Getting a great snare sound - or one that sounds great to you is a highly elusive and subjective thing with SO many differing factors involved. Some of my snares have sounded good one day and not the next. Some have sounded good in one room and then horrible in another. Some sound good through the mics but not so good acoustically and so on. The way you play it has a lot to do with the sound. If you look back through this thread - or at the FAQ in my signature you'll find some snare drum discussions.

Hi shamoon

What was that "magic trick" thing in Helsinki middle of the trains? :)

don't worry it's just a joke.

Hi shortsman

i want to ask you which album from all the recordings you have ever made was technically the most difficult for you!

My latest CD with 05Ric called "Circles"

Which drum beat you have written you are most proud of?

That's a hard question. "Scar" comes to mind from the "Circles" CD. There's a few on both of the records with 05Ric that I'm very happy with.

Will 19 days and the other songs you have on your dvds ever be released as an album?

I don't think so. Probably they will only reside on those DVDs.

Hi jez-

I just want to tell you how amazing the gig in Helsinki was last night!
Well anyway, what did you think of the gig?

It was a good concert - the sound on stage was a little bit dry for us - and the audience seemed quite reserved from what we experienced in Finland before. I think in the festival we played a couple of years ago - the audience was a little more booze driven.

Hi Kalma

But, when I hit it harder, like the Stick is about 30-40cm above the head and then hit the snare, I noticed that the snare wires had a very long sustain!!
I don't like that. Also they give a little "beep"-sound (you maybe can imagine what I mean).My Snarewires are already very hard against the Resohead!!what can I do to solve this problem?

As I said above there's so many things that can affect the snare sound. I guess you all need to write to Sonor and demand a GH Custom snare be designed right away!!!!!

Have you tried it with 12 strand Puresound snare wires? I normally cut mine down to 8 strands - but snare drum sounds are a very personal thing - maybe you wouldn't love it I don't know.

cheers
Gavin
Old 10-23-2009, 02:15 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Hi Kalma

As I said above there's so many things that can affect the snare sound. I guess you all need to write to Sonor and demand a GH Custom snare be designed right away!!!!!

[...]

cheers
Gavin
I did :) I hope Sonor will do!
Old 10-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Platinum Member

Hey Gavin!

I don't have much in the way of a question, just wanted to wish you well for tonight's gig here in Oslo. Looking forward to hearing the new material live.

Last time I saw you live in Oslo (July 2007), the power went out a few times (from what I could gather, one of John's guitar pedals was to blame?). Hopefully all goes well tonight!

Later!
Old 10-23-2009, 09:37 PM

Thanks a lot for your answers! I was almost sure about your answers because the 2 albums you have made with 05ric are truly amazingly hard to be played! I have listened to both albums more than 50-60 times each! They are both AMAZING!!! I hope you will record new record soon because Gavin Harrison's drumming is never enough!!!
I would also like to know your opinion about my snare drum, it's exactly like this...
http://images.google.gr/imgres?imgur...%3Del%26sa%3DG
but my snare is 13 inches and with 40 snares. :)
Old 10-24-2009, 01:19 AM

Quote:

Of course I'd love to - and I already have some (secret) ideas. I think a lot would depend on the setup of it. As you know you can drastically change a lot of things on a snare drum which can make it sound anywhere from good to bad. I think I'd make a YouTube film (to accompany it) to show how I set it up tuning/dampening/snare tension etc.
Now that's a pretty awesome idea! Gavin, I hope this gets thru with Sonor. Your signature snare drum + personal tips for optimum setup... now that's a product I would most certainly want to have. Good luck!

Any "not so secret" details you can share? The size & the depth, material, etc? :P
Old 10-24-2009, 02:48 AM
Platinum Member

The concert in Oslo was awesome Gavin. Especially the stick throws at the end. I didnt like Katatonia much though. Most of their songs sounded the same.. Anyway, hope to see you next year too!
Old 10-24-2009, 04:06 PM

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for the great shows in Amsterdam and Brussels. Especially liked the Brussels gig, great atmosphere.
Is there any chance of live gigs with 05ric? That'd be bloody awesome, though it would be a big challenge for the both you, I guess.

Cheers,

Francis
Old 10-26-2009, 01:30 AM

Gavin,

I have a question about Bonnie the Cat. After that heavy riff ending at 4:33 it sounds like there are some tabla drums or bongo drums being played in the background. Did you get that sound from hitting the rims of the drums? Or was that electronic?

Old 10-26-2009, 02:11 AM

Hey there Gavin!

3 questions

What do you think off clear emperors opposed to the coated you use on your toms?
What is the difference (to you) in sound?
What do you think of Evans drumheads? (sorry, i know you' re a Remo Endorser, but still) I use a mixture of Remo and Evans...

Thanks you!

Last edited by Roger//; 10-26-2009 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Another question added
Old 10-26-2009, 05:22 AM

Quote:
I guess you all need to write to Sonor and demand a GH Custom snare be designed right away!!!!!
cheers
Gavin
YES! Come on everyone, let's do it!
Old 10-26-2009, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibeachhead View Post
YES! Come on everyone, let's do it!
Count my vote x 2, if you will, please :)