West LA Music, Anyone?

AgroJJunk

I walked into West LA Music today after like, 3 years. and i was really impressed with what they had over there. Any of you LA guys should check it out. I was most struck with a Gretsch USA Custom Green Sparkle 12, 14, 18, with a matching 5x14 8lug snare. I have never seen one in stock before, pretty awesome. also had a huge cymbal vault with Bosphorus,some ufips, lots of sabian protos, the list goes on. One of the guys there, Daniel, is really cool.

if you have a chance, check it out.

I bought my first DW kit from Glen. he was great. I had a very important benefit show for Children's Hospital of Orange County and wanted my kit for it. 5 of my 7 pieces were done the day before the gig. Glen set it up with DW so that I could get the 5 drums at the factory so I would have them for the gig.

I bought my first DW kit from Glen. he was great. I had a very important benefit show for Children's Hospital of Orange County and wanted my kit for it. 5 of my 7 pieces were done the day before the gig. Glen set it up with DW so that I could get the 5 drums at the factory so I would have them for the gig.

Did you know him in his TREASON days?

Back