2010 Football World Cup-South Africa

Re: 2010 World Cup-South Africa

Yep you are right, its not about wheather, we are Poms, Sussie, i mean Aussie LOL, Kiwi, or Yanks, FOOTBALL is truly a world sport, were all countrys, third world or not, play and partisipate in the world cup.

But, ....... England, is the home of football,
The FA cup, is the cup to play for, FA, standing for FOOTBALL Association.

Sooooo i would assume that football is the rightfull name for FOOTBALL, seeing as you play the ball with your foot or feet if you are clever. So FOOTBALL seems a very good name for the sport. not soccer. LOL LOL LOL, WMSL, (wetting my self laughing).

As for Agentina, dont get me started, "hand of GOD", Beckham getting sent of, and for anther reason that we should not go into.

But ENGLAND will be in the finals, but it would be just our bad luck that the oppersition would hand ball the ball into the goal, and as usual the referee turning a blind eye to the event.

Yep you are right, its not about wheather, we are Poms, Sussie, i mean Aussie LOL, Kiwi, or Yanks, FOOTBALL is truly a world sport, were all countrys, third world or not, play and partisipate in the world cup.

But, ....... England, is the home of football,
The FA cup, is the cup to play for, FA, standing for FOOTBALL Association.

Sooooo i would assume that football is the rightfull name for FOOTBALL, seeing as you play the ball with your foot or feet if you are clever. So FOOTBALL seems a very good name for the sport. not soccer. LOL LOL LOL, WMSL, (wetting my self laughing).

As for Agentina, dont get me started, "hand of GOD", Beckham getting sent of, and for anther reason that we should not go into.

But ENGLAND will be in the finals, but it would be just our bad luck that the oppersition would hand ball the ball into the goal, and as usual the referee turning a blind eye to the event.

don't get me wrong, I completely agree the name is football for a reason, and good reason at that. I just dont want semantics to hi-jack this thread.

ya dig?

The main scope is to Enjoy The Match, Play Fair and to Say No To Racism.
An old rivalry is out of context.

True, old habits die hard and so do old rivalries, but it makes for an intense match!

Oh common, polly, someone from Australia, did I come off as trying to start some argument or debate?

Just Australian humor, no offense meant.

No but seriously, sure England has the worst luck ever when it comes to Football, and especially the World Cup, but they deserve to win dammit. lol

Yes, hard this year for England, look at their group:

OK, USA is not so hard, can be a remis probably.

But Algeria and Sovenia: probably no objective chance for England to beat these teams in my books!!

Yes, hard this year for England, look at their group:

OK, USA is not so hard, can be a remis probably.

But Algeria and Sovenia: probably no objective chance for England to beat these teams in my books!!

surely your being sarcastic about Algeria and Slovenia ?

Nop - You are all so so wrong.

It will be ENGLANDS year, it will be us that will raise the world cup.

Football's coming home.

Three lions worn proudly on your shirt.

Engerlund is going to choke just like always.

I lost all interest in the WC ever since Ireland was cheated out of a position.

Football is such a joke nowadays. We have clubs like Rangers and teams like Italy, France and Engerlund that ruin football. And the thing that really pisses me off is that you have people like the corrupt b****** himslef, Blatter who allow these maggots ruin the sport. FIFA fair play my arse.

Mon the USA, South Africa and Spain

I really hope Engerlund, France and Italy get knocked out in the first round.

England do not choke up.

We were once cheated by the hand of God, or one nations interpretation of it, .is that what religon teaches us to do, cheat, and then it is acceptable in the name of God.

In that case, you can say that Irland Choked up, or was you cheated like England was.

Why has England harmed football, yes we have to many Johnny Forighner in our teams which adds flair to the game, but they cheating B......ds, those europeons.

Theres not many an English football surporter that likes the .french football, and we hate what the French have done to Irland as much as any one else, no one like a cheat.

AS far as i am concerned, the french have now made a reputation for themselves, as being cheats, thats the only way they can get into the world cup, by cheating, and admitting it, and still getting into the world cup.

If you are going to slag off ENGLAND at least learn how to spell it properly first.

I know how to spell England, but I choose to call it Engerlund. As for SUFC Loyal, I'm Irish Canadian, and technically, I can call myself that considering i'm getting my Irish citizenship.
Why does one have to support their local team? Is it wrong that I choose to support Celtic?

Anyways, back to the WC. I just don't think Engerlund is going to go far in this campaign. If anything, I think Spain has the best chance of winning.

Probably the biggest set of cheats to ever grace a football field. Year after pathetic year the Italians devise another way of perfecting the dive.

Go the Aussies (who won't make it past the group stage).

Probably the biggest set of cheats to ever grace a football field. Year after pathetic year the Italians devise another way of perfecting the dive.

Go the Aussies (who won't make it past the group stage).

Truth. I'm pulling for Australia as well, would love to see some sweet revenge from the crap they pulled back in 2006.

Bernhard.

That is a good clip, but having the french, the spanish, the itailians etc... "Europeons", that is really what it is like, everyone diving just to get the upper hand.

Surely, is it not embarrasing to keep going down from the slightest of touches, do they not feel like a big girls blouse or a sissy. It would take a tank on steroids to take me down, i would want to stay on my own two feet, and let people know that if they were to tackle me, they would come of worse, not to go down and start crying.

AAAARRRRHHHH i hate that in football.

I hate drogba who plays for Chelsea, he went down last week, and looked like he was having a serious fit on the floor, but when the ref told him 30 seconds later to get of the pitch he suddenly had the energy to run back at the ref and have a moan, Sudden Recovery. I dispise the way he plays his football.

Rendezous, like you i surpose, i am English, Scotish, Irish, Viking, Roman, Keltic. Some where along the line, thats all the nations which have come to our country, and my blood line comes from there some where.

And why not surport your local team, it needs your surport, here we have alot of surporters who follow Manchester United, but live in London, they only follow Man U as they win all the time, and when Man u looses five games on the trot they throw there toys out of the pram.

If we all went to follow the big teams, then the smaller clubs would not survive, and there would only be 20 clubs to play as oppossed to the current 94 clubs in the English profressional league.

Take the Scottish SPL league. They have 12 teams in that division with only 3 maybe 4 main teams, but year on year the same teams are mostly in in that top 4, that is why we should surport our local team, and not just all be glory hunters.

Back